Day 19- fixing a broken melody

Luka's POV

I decided to take a walk at the park. It was a peaceful day, sunshining, birds chirping. So imagine my surprise when I hear sobbing behind one of the bushes.

I walk over wanting to check in out. I remove a few leaves to reveal what looked like a small secret garden. In the middle crouched into a ball is Marinette crying her eyes out.

"Melody" I exclaim in surprise.

"L-l-luka" she says stuttering.

"Melody what's wrong" I ask walking over and seating next to her giving her a hug.

"What are you talking about" she asks giving me a small smile.

"Why are you crying" I ask.

"Me crying, no way" she says looking down.

"Hmm let me see" I say pulling out my guitar.

"What are you doing" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"Checking your melody" I say as I begin to strum. "It's broken, melody tell me what's wrong" I beg looking her into the eyes.

"Lila" she says.

"The lier" I question.

"How did you-"

"I've met her before and felt her melody, most disgusting thing that I ever felt" I say making her giggle. I start strumming my guitar.

"Nice song" she says.

"You can hear it" I ask wondering if she can actually come up with lyrics for my songs.

"Yes it sounds like your trying to cheer me up through music" she replies.

"Is it working"

"Mhm" she replies humming the tune.

"Want to sing along" he asks.

"Sure" she replies smiling. I take out my phone.

"What are you doing" she giggles.

"Going live on instagram" I reply

"Oh no please don't"

"Oh yes Luka please do" I say making her giggle.

"Your impossible" she says I go live.

"Hey everyone I'm Luka but you guys can call me LC and this is my friend Marinette but you can call her Nette. She's going to be singing for us today" I say.

"Please don't laugh at me" she smiles.

"Impossible" I say making he giggle. I lean my phone on the bush and start strumming.

You with the sad eyes

Her voice is angelic as expected. She is currently singing alone. What's funny is it fills like I know the song. I've never heard it before but it feels like she's connected with my soul read my mind and used that to write her lyrics.

Don't be discouraged

Oh I realize

It's hard to take courage

Exactly what I was thinking. This girl is thinking. She's putting my songs to words which is something I'm not good at.

In a world full of people

You can lose sight of it all

And the darkness inside you