Day 21-tell me who sent you

(Lila hires a an assassin to kill Marinette. But it backfires because Marinette turns out to be dating her/his king making her the princess)

3rd person POV

'this is the best idea I've ever had' Lila thought.

"Hello" she said talking to someone on the phone "yes I need your best assassin" she continues "the person is working with a terrorist in Paris" she says "I'll pay cash" she continues " really, I'll send you the details, thank you"

'I'll finally get rid of you Marinette Dupain-Cheng' she thought smiling evily "let's see how you survive an assassin, this is really the best idea in the history of ideas'

If only she knew how wrong she was. If only she knew that hiring a assassin to kill Marinette Dupain-Cheng will be the biggest mistake of her life.

It would lead to her downfall. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's have a little time skip and see what happens. Now for the person we've all been waiting for Marinette's POV.

Marinette's POV

I was walking back from a boring day at school. I still don't get why Thalia didn't let me go leave with Damian who is my betrothed.

So let me tell you my story. I wasn't born in Paris and Tom and Sabine are not my real parents. My real parents abandoned me as a child and I was taken in by the guardians. When the temple burned down Fu decided that our best bet for survival was to make an arrangement with the league of assassins.

So I was promised to their son because I was the great guardian. So I got betrothed to Damian, which is not a bad thing because it's like we were meant for each other.

Yeah so the temple was under attacked and I was sent to leave with Tom and Sabine while Damian went to leave with his farther.

We have keep in contact with each other and I was planning to wait until the year is over before moving to Gotham.

As I'm walking back home I feel a present in the shadows. I narrow my eyes and see nothing. I know they someone there. I decide to put my acting skills to use and shrug, acting like I'm letting it go.

I continue making my way back home. I had to my room. Upon entering, I feel someone is in there with me.

"Show yourself" I say snarling.

The person quickly pounces towards me attempting to tackle me. In a split second he is pressed against the floor.

"How dare you attach one of the future leaders of the league" I ask in a dark tone pressing him harder on the floor causing him to yelp in pain.

"I-i-i" he tries to explain.

"Who sent you" I shout pressing him really hard against the floor, he doesn't answer "your not answering, would you rather be confronted by Damian, Thalia or the demon head himself"

"No mam" he says.

"Then I advise to start talking before I start torturing" I say completely lying.

"Lila Rossi" he answers.

"WHAT" I shout "Maman, Papa"

They immediately make their way up stairs. They enter the room, take in the scene before asking.

"Are you alright" Sabine asks earning a nod from me.

"Do you need rope" Tom asks.

"Yes, I have a liar to confront tommorow" I reply.

I quickly tie the guy up, placing him on a chair in the corner of the room.

"Tikki, Plagg" I yell.