USJ 2

Readers POV

     Aizawa was still fighting the villains in the center of the USJ slowly working his way to the bird like creature.Izuku was saving his friend from every zone.He told Iida to run to UA which will take a little long since UA is approx 3km away from the USJ.

     He then went to downpour zone to save Koda and Tokoyami.He went to conflagration zone to save Ojiro by using water with elemental control and stopped time to bring him out.He didn't go to the landslide and ruin zone since he knew Bakugo,Shoto and Izumi could beat the villains.So he went to the mountain zone.

     When he was in the mountain zone he saw Kaminari was held hostage and had short circuited his brain.He instantly used time stop and knocked out the person that held Kaminari hostage.He used restoration so he would go back to normal.Then he saw two persons coming out of the blanket.

Izuku: "Hey are yo- Oh my god you are naked i'm sorry.Wait yaoyorozu right could you make me a knife or a dagger."

Yaoyorozu: "Umm yeah sure for what."

     She creates it and gives it to Izuku.Izuku proceeds to stab his arms.Everyone was weirded out by this.His blood was pouring out he used it to make a copy of her costume and he gives it to her.He also healed regenerated.

Yaoyorozu: "How did you make this."

Izuku: "It's a secret."

     Izuku stops time and teleports them to the entrance.Everyone was almost there except for the ones in the landslide and ruins since they weren't teleported by Izuku.They also saw Iida comeback with All Might.Aizawa was injured very badly his elbow got crumbled by the blue haired guy and his head was slammed to the ground by the bird like creature.All might jumps to the plaza center.

The blue haire guy: "All might you finally came.I've been waiting to kill you."

AM: "Jokes on you nobody is going to be killed why because I am here."

Everyone felt calm and safe from AM words.Izuku knew that the bird like creature wa just going to outmatch him.

The blue haired guy: "Kill him Noumu."

The creature was moving so fast no one couldn't see their hands.They were trading punches.

Blue haired guy: "That creature has shock absorption you can punch all you want but it wont do any damage.

     AM kept punching him.The peoples from the landslide and ruins were back to the plaza.They were getting pushed by the shockwave.But when the Noumu stabbed him in his abdomenal region Izuku knew this was K.O.(All might is much weaker since i changed the timeline from afo vs AM from 5 years to 16 years ago.)

      Izuku had to stop it AM the symbol of peace and justice could die right now.He decided to stop it.He teleported him back and restored him but he couldn't fully restore the All for one injury because if he needed to fix it he still has to have all the broken parts he couldn't create parts.Izuku is now in the plaza.

Izuku: "You knew AM weak spot didn't you."

Blue haired guy: "What would a kid like you do AM couldn't even damage the Noumu he hardly did anything."

Izuku: "Well guess what I'm stronger than AM.

Everyone in the plaza that heard was shocked he was stronger than the no.1 hero the symbol of peace and justice.

Blue haired guy: "Ok I'm annoyed kill him Noumu."

The Noumu was punching him many times but he didn't get pushed back or anything instead it was the noumu that was taking the damage.(He was using Impact recoil and Shock nullification).Izuku instead stole one of his quirk pain numbing quirks.Izuku used enhanced air shockwave and made a hole in the Noumu's body.