Uncle

The camp ended up in chaos.Bakugo getting abducted.Many people got hit by gas and some other disasters.There were ambulances everywhere trying to find students.Many students were injured or knocked out.On the bright side they arrested 3 villains them being Muscular,Mustard,and Moonfish and Kota was now more respectful to heroes and understanding.

Time Skip

     Izuku and class 1A was visiting the hospital to check on people who was injured.He went with Kirishima,Shoto and Shoko.They went to visit Momo.She was injured but not really that injured.They saw 2 people AM and Tsukauchi(They didn't know who Tsukauchi was).They were hiding behind the door eavesdropping.They were talking about how Momo put a tracking device on a Noumu.All 4 of them heard the conversation clearly.AM and Tsukauchi was about to leave the room.Izuku used TS to hide them and also himself.Then he let time continue.

Kirishima: "Yo Izuku what the heck just happened."

Izuku: "Shh."

Izuku looked at the room waiting for AM and Tsukauchi to go away.He looked again and AM and Tsukauchi was gone.

Izuku: "Ok did you guys hear the conversation?"

All: "Yes we did."

Izuku: "I know this is breaking the law but what if we take Bakugo back.But we use the help of Momo."

     Everyone was scared of the punishment they may get from violating the law but taking back Bakugo was more important right now.They went to the hospital room and saw almost everyone in class 1A.They even bought her a gift.It was *drumroll* a melon for some reason.They were all having a conversation on how scary and disastrous the camp went.They had to bring this topic it was the right time.

Izuku: "I know this may sound bad but we kinda eavesdropped your conversation with AM and Tsukauchi."

Izuku knew who he was since AM was good friends with him.

Iida: "Izuku that is unacceptable you could've heard private information that they don't want anyone to hear."

Izuku: "I know but I heard that Momo put a tracking device on the Noumu thingy."

Iida: "No don't you dare think about it."

Izuku: "What if we try to get Bakugo from there."

Everyone was beyond shocked right now.

Iida: "Izuku you cant do that leave it to the pro's."

Kirishima: "But still we are one step away from saving him."

Tsu: "But that's illegal that just means that you guys are the villains."

      They were arguing back and forth.There were three teams on this argument.The one that supports them and the one who disagrees and also the neutral ones the one that don't really care.Most were either neutral or disagreed with them.

    The people that wanted to save Bakugo was Kirishima,Izuku,Shoko and Shoto.They agreed to meet Momo outside the hospital to make the tracking device.Iida caught wind of this and would go there too.

Time Skip

     It was night time.They met outside the hospital.Everyone was there but then suddenly Iida came.

Izuku: "Oh hey Iida I didn't know you were joining us."

Iida: "I am joining you guys but it's so you guys don't break the law."

Izuku: "Ok the more the merrier."

Momo: "Izuku are you sure that you want to do this,This could injure you or even kill you if the villain sees you and fights you."