Class Representative

Readers POV

Aizawa: "Today we are doing something that will decide the future"

Everyones Thoughts: 'Oh no is it another quirk assessment test.'

Aizawa: "We are choosing class representatives.I don't care how you pick the class rep when i'm done sleeping you must have a class rep and a deputy rep just do it."

Everyones Thoughts: 'Oh its just a normal school activity.'

Iida: "We should decide by votes."

Which was a dumb mistake

Everyone in the classroom was yelling to vote them and why they should.Until Izuku went menacing mode again.Everyone felt his aura and sat down quietly.

Iida: "Ok now that everyone is quiet we can vote for the candidates.

Time Skip

Iida: "Ok now that everyone has voted lets see who is the class rep."

Izuku: 3

Momo: 2

Iida: 1

The rest are either 0 or 1 votes because they voted for themselves.

Izuku: "Um guys I think there is a mistake I'm not class rep right."

Iida: "Yes you are.There were no mistakes in the voting system."

Izuku: "Umm hi guys I'm going to try to be a good class rep but I've never been a leader at anything ever and this might be an opportunity to learn."

The bell rang and they all went to the cafeteria Iida,Izuku,and Uraraka sat in the same table together talking usual until.

Izuku: "Guys I don't know about this class rep thing I don't think I can manage being class rep.I don't want to have any responsibilities with this class."

Uraraka: "Dont worry Izuku I think you'll be a great class rep."

Iida: "Yeah thats why I voted for you."

Izuku: "Wait you guys voted for me.I voted for you Iida."

Iida: "So thats why I got 1 vote instead of 0 votes."

Uraraka: "Wait if you voted for Iida then why do you have 3 votes."

Izuku: "Probably Shoko."

Iida: "Why do you think that?"

Izuku: "Cause I train her."

Uraraka: "Wait you trained her the one that had good control over her quirk."

Izuku: "Umm yes."

A bell rang but it was different from the normal bell.It sounded like an emergency bell.Everyone that knew what the bell meant was panicking.

A random third year student: "An intruder has gotten inside UA."

Because of those words everyone was screaming they were pushing each other getting trampled  Iida came up with a plan to shut everyone up and stop them from chaos.

Iida: "Hey Uraraka can you make me float.Izuku can you make them get scared and you get all menacing and stuff."

Uraraka and Izuku: "Sure."

Izuku went menacing and everyone was frozen in place they were all scared and Uraraka lifted Iida up with her quirk ofc.

Iida: "Everyone stay calm we are trying to make the Intruders go outside plus it's only the media."

     This made everyone calm down and everything went normal and smoothly after the problem was sorted out.But Izuku was using All eyes and actually saw villains stealing files.The files were schedules for UA.

Back To Class

     Izuku: "Hey class I don't think I want to be the class rep,even though it will impact my future I don't think i have the responsibilities plus I didn't really want the role.Thats why I want to give class rep to Iida."

Iida: "Thank you so much Izuku I will try to be the best and guide this class into glory."

Time Skip

After the school was done.He went to principal Nezu's office.

Izuku: "Principal Nezu I need to talk with you again."

Nezu: "Ok what are we talking about."

Izuku: "Remember the media getting inside UA."

Nezu: "Yes.Why are you talking about this Yagi."

Izuku: "Well I used a quirk which allows me to see anything anywhere and saw that a person with blue hair had a decay quirk which decayed the gate.They went in UA and took a file from us a schedule file.

Nezu: "Oh so thats why the gate looked like it became ashes in the ground.Also Yagi do you have a quirk to fix the gate."

Izuku: "Yes i do and sure i'll fix it."

Nezu: "Thank you Yagi."

To be continued

Vigilante status: Izuku is quite famous now and he has a fanbase with over a thousand people in it.

New quirks

Regeneration

A regeneration quirk that is not as fast as hyper regeneration but can be combined with hyper regeneration to make healing faster

Drawbacks: N/A

Creation 

Allows user to make something by using the users blood

Drawbacks: N/A