USJ

Readers POV

Aizawa in his usual lazy tone: "Ok class were going to the USJ."

Everyone said excitedly: "Universal Studios Japan."

Aizawa facepalms

Aizawa: "No Unforeseen Simulation Joint."

Izuku: "Its the one that looks like a dome."

Everyone: "ohhh."

They were now in front of the bus.Iida told everyone to go on a specific formation so they can get in the bus easily.Well that plan failed because the bus seat rows were not how Iida imagined them to be.The whole bus ride Iida was wallowing in a shame of himself.They were all conversing in a conversation until.

Kirishima: "If we're talking about flashy quirks it's the 4 of them (Implying to Shoko,Shoto,Izumi,Bakugo)

Aoyama: "What about moi I have the combination of flashy and a strong quirk."

Mina while holding back her laughter: "Yeah but when you use it too much you get a stomach ache."

Kirishima: "I wish I had a flashy quirk it would make me popular."

Izuku: "I think your quirk is good if i could steal it I would.I think You're pretty lucky for most of my life I was quirkless I used to be bullied because I was defenseless."

Izumi then realized what he said and remembered how she used to bully him she forgot the core reason she bullied her no it wasn't because he was quirkless it was because-

Everyone was silent while kirishima was tearing up from the manly response

They were interrupted by Aizawa saying that they already arrived

They get in and see the space hero thirteen.

Thirteen: "Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint a place created for disasters there is the ruins zone,landslide zone,flood zone,mountain zone,conflagration zone,and downpour zone

Kirishima: "Cool you also have fake villains."

Thirteen: "Those are not fake villains everyone get back."

     Aizawa jumps to the villains he's fighting them.Then a guy that looked like a purple mist teleported almost everyone to a place and seperated them.Izuku,Tsuyu,and Mineta were teleported to the flood zone.He realized he got teleported to the flood zone and stopped time.He used airwalk and speed 5x to gather everyone that was falling to a yacht.

He used airwalk and speed 5x to gather everyone that was falling to a yacht

Everyones Location

Izuku: "Ok i gathered you in this boat to make a plan there are villains in the water.What is your quirk asui and how does it work."

Asui: "Call me tsu.Well my quirk is everything a frog can do and have.I have a tongue thats long and sticky,I can cling to walls.I can also regurgitate something that I eat but i doubt that'll be useful."

Izuku: "Ok.What about you Mineta.

Mineta: "I have purple balls on my hair that can stick for a long time depending on how i feel.

Izuku is making a plan.

Izuku: "Mineta is your balls waterproof."

Mineta: "Yes why."

Izuku: "I made a plan."

Mineta: "the plan doesn't use me right."

Izuku: "yes it does."

Mineta pees himself but you cant really see it since his costume is diaper like.

Izuku: "If you do it you will get a harem."

Mineta hearing this was so gonna do it.

Izuku: "Ok now that everyone is in this plan I'll explain it.Tsu you will lift Mineta while i just jump high by myself I will release a shockwave that will make a whirlpool in the water and Mineta you use your balls on your hair to make them stuck together.Sounds good."

Tsu: "Yes."

Izuku: "We will have to wait though cause i dont think they have info on our quirks if they did Tsu would've been in the conflagration zone so we still have the element of surprise we still have to wait for them to attack first."

     A villain in the water was done with waiting he used a razor claw which cut the yacht into a few parts and they started to commence the plan.Izuku used enhanced air cannon and made a whirlpool in the water the villains started getting sucked by the whirlpool.Mineta then threw his balls from his hair.They landed in the water.

Izuku: "Oh yeah Mineta remember the harem thing,well that was a lie." 

Mineta was crying he was so scared and he did the plan for nothing

To be continued