Provisional Hero License Test 2

They were readying up to save people.This phase is just saving people while not causing any catastrophe.But turns out it was more.Everyone thought that this would be very easy since they had training for situations like this.

    The phase started they scattered trying to find people in need of help.Izumi stumbled upon an injured little boy who seems to be separated from his parents.Izumi saw the injury on his head and made an expression and sound that signalled something bad happened to him.The HUC member removed some points but not to the extent that its under 50 because Izumi didn't comfort him but instead gave him the assumption that everything might go wrong.Of course Izumi learnt from her mistake and immediately brought him to the medical place.

     Other class 1A found a person that was stuck under the rubble.It wasn't simple to lift it up.If it were either Izumi,Izuku or anyone that would contribute to lift the rubble.Instead if they did it would do a chain reaction where something else would fall on the already stuck person which could be fatal.Izuku also wasn't there to help since he didn't follow this group when everyone scattered.

    The way to do this was to deconstruct the rubble that were on top of the metal that was making the person stuck.They were passing rubble to rubble release the pressure from the metal and so they could lift the metal up.Now they could lift the metal that was on top of the person.Of course following procedures they went to bring the person to the medical place.

    Bakugo,Kirishima,and Kaminari was going around trying to find people to save.He did find one eventually but he treated them very badly.So he scored below 50.Which means he failed.But Kaminari and Kirishima helped them and treated them very well.

Inside The Stadium

    There was the hero Gang Orca with"Henchmen".Without context you might think that he is betraying everyone or if you've never heard of him before you may think that he's a villain.But he is helping everyone by pretending to be a villain with his henchmen.

Back To The Test

     They were saving everyone until they heard a large boom.It was a wall being broken.Izuku was far from the wall.But a few people responded immediately.Shindo was the one that arrived first.He was readying up to make a tremor but was hit with Gang Orca's quirk(Orcinus.)He got knocked out by the sound that Gang orca made.Then Shoto and Inasa came in.They were attacking him.But instead of making a combo they were cancelling each others attack.The wind was blocking the fire and vice versa.

     Izuku was running to the location.He was trying so hard to hold the pain even though he used 2X speed multiplier.When he arrived to the location he saw Todoroki and Inasa trying to fight Gang Orca.This made him mildly infuriated since he knew how strong a combo of wind and fire was.Izuku was also looking around and saw Yo Shindo in the ground fainted.The fire and Wind was about to hit him.Izuku immediately acted and used 5X Speed multiplier,TS and airwalk.He was running while holding back tremendous pain.He expected TS to stop after the time limit but that moment never came it was now longer.He was running to the medical place.He was very near to the medical place then everything started to become more colorful which meant brace for impact.His priority was to protect Yo Shindo.He put his body behind him so when they fell Izuku would protect him.Izuku was very hurt and bruised from the fall.He did heal up immediately.Yo Shindo was very surprised.Why was he in the medical place.Then he saw Izuku on the ground.

Izuku: "Hey you're awake."

Shindo: "Wait a minute,Did you try to bring me to the medical place because you thought I fainted!"

Izuku: "You were right?" Izuku asked with a very confused face

Shindo: "No I wasn't,I was waiting for the time to use my special move to attack Gang Orca."

     Izuku was lying down on the floor not only did he embarrass himself.He also gone through so much pain for nothing.With his new finding he could now minimalize the pain with using less quirks and TS.Although he needs to wait a few 30 seconds since he used TS for 30 seconds.So only 30 seconds until he arrives to Shoto and Inasa(Very confusing I know.)

Inasa and Shoto

    They realized that they were not doing any progress because of their rivalry.I missed on a lot of backstory since I skipped the break.Basically Inasa met Endeavor(Todoroki's father).Well Endeavor isn't really known for being nice.When Inasa asked for an autograph Endeavor ignored him and walked away.Inasa thought it was just a bad encounter.Then he went to a UA try outs.There were a lot of schools attending one of them being Aldera junior high.Shoto was the one who represented Aldera.Inasa knew that Shoto was actually Endeavor's son.So he approached him intending to talk with Shoto.When he talked to him he ignored and walked away.

Izuku

    He was running with 3X Speed Multiplier.Then time continued.He was sitting waiting for 30 seconds.He looked left and saw a person stuck.He expected someone to save him but they already walked away because they didn't spot him.He used 5X strength multiplier.He lifted up the rubble without any trouble other than obviously hurting him.He carried the person on his back.He ran back to the medical place.He used TS he used 3X Speed Multiplier.

Inasa and Shoto

     They were now about to work together.They were readying up the fire and the wind.Then they released the fire and wind.They spiraled and created a fire and wind mix.It made a tornado.They were surrounding Gang Orca and hit the henchmens.You know what fish are weak to.If you guessed fire then you're wrong cause orcas are dolphin.The fire was drying up Gang Orca but he had a bottle that was filled with water and poured it on himself.They stopped attacking since they thought that Gang Orca has lost.When the fire faded away he was still standing with a few burns.

    Now they split up Shoto went to the left and Inasa went to the right.Then Shoto attacked him with fire.Gang Orca blocked with his arm.He had a metal bracelet.Then Inasa made a tornado.Inasa and Shoto were now next to each other.They were ready for another attack but far more stronger.Gang Orca was ready for this he used his hypersonic waves.Shoto was surprised by this he didn't know that Gang Orca had this ability so he didn't react fast enough.

    Suddenly a large burst of air came in.He looked up and saw Izuku flicking his hand.The hypersonic wave was countered by the large burst of air.Not only did it counter it also was stronger and hit Gang Orca.Shoto used ice and immobilized him.

    The horn blared.Now the exam has ended.The results were now on a large screen.Everyone was searching for their name in the screen.Izuku was looking around then he found it.He got 100.But when Bakugo and Shoto was searching for their name it wasn't there.Inasa also didn't pass.but pretty much everyone else passed.

    They were outside about to go to the bus and go back to UA.Izuku still couldn't believe that he got a provisional hero license.He even started tearing up.He took a picture and sent it to All For One.Then someone saw Izuku and realized that he was the guy that he was the guy who destroyed the villain.Everyone started flocking him.It made him super embarrassed he was well known to other people know and was also crying.But after the crowd was dispersed they went back to UA.

Camie

   She went to an alley way.She then started to melt.She transformed into Toga.Well Toga transformed into her.She also got blood from Izuku when she attacked him.It wasn't a lot but she still got blood.

Vigilante Status

Halted since Izuku can't use his quirk and everyone now knows his true identity.

New Quirks

None