17. Dear Diary

9th November,

Dear Diary

Don't come up with 'What happened the last months?' I'm sorry I wasn't telling you. I got it; I am in the x-factor. But I want to leave. I just want to, I feel like everyone hates me. And you know I care a lot about what peeps are thinking about me. I hate that about me right now. Okay so, I'm fighting with Ella... a girl here. I don't like her - not anymore.

I'm sitting on the balcony, it's freezing but I hear James and Jahmene singing. They have angelic voices. Union J is rehearsing. Marie - Boulevard also. Joe was being a dick, a huge one this time. Long story gonna tell you another time.

I was according to Ella gossiping about her, and I think I had a crush on George yes HAD. And -

"Mila," the door opened, JJ looked at me, "It's freezing outside. Uhm, you wanna go out and talk?" A smile crept on his face. I nodded, closing my diary, I made my way back into the room. I was now in MK1's old room, I couldn't stand the existing from Ella anymore. I grabbed my leader jacket and put on my boots.

JJ threw a scarf what was laying on a chair in my face. "It's freezing; you don't want get a cold, do you?" I rolled my eyes but wrapped the scarf around my neck.

On the way to the door he told Jaymi he would be out with me, not sure when we would get back.

The cold air was good for my brain, and walking with a friend of mine was just what I needed. "They've been fighting you know?" He told me out of the blue. I stopped walking, we just were crossing the street. "They did not, you are joking."

He pulled me over to the other side and shook his head. "No, luckily Jaymi and I were there because without us I think someone would have end up dead." "You are joking, that's not true." He staid serious. "Josh saw that you were crying over 30 minutes straight. And he anyway was sick of Georges' behavior."

We entered Starbucks. I walked to the table in the back corner of the shop. It was not were busy but even if people would recognize us two. Thanks to my pink hair.

"Now seriously did they really fight?" He nodded, taking a quick look out of the glass wall. I ran with my fingers through my naturally wavy hair. "That's not just happening. God damn it now." I muttered.

He took my hands, have me a small smile and said. "I'll get something to drink. We can talk things out okay, it'll be fine." I nodded, with that he stood up ordering something. Probably some coffee for him and a hot chocolate for me.

'I used to rule the world

Seas would rise when I gave the word

Now in the morning I sleep alone'

It was the song I covered and put as my mum's ringtone. My mum was calling me, I was afraid to answer it. But why? Oh yes, I talked to Don. I took a deep breath, "Yes mum?"

"Mila I've just talked to Don, why haven't you called me?" JJ came over with the drinks and cookies. I owe him. He shot me a questioning look. "Look mum I am fine I was just feeling down," I knew she is my mum and knows I am still not fine but I also know that she would say. "Listen whenever something is going on I am your Mum I am HERE for you. I guess you are busy. Am I right? Or course I am, so love you and I see you on Saturday."

I hung up after a quick Love you.

"Well mum's huh?" JJ said, I giggled. "Oh I owe you by the way. So when something is going on I owe you one." We argued a bit about that but after a while he agreed with me.

"Gonna tell me why they fought?" I took the cup between my cold hands.

"You really want to know it, don't you?" I nodded.