6. It's over?

While being at home, I just had three days off, I went shopping with my Mum and stayed at home the most of the time. As the day came I had to leave to St. Lucia.

“Mila, hey sweety, get your ass out of your bed.” My mum whispered in my ear. While I heard my dad step into my room, after he turned on my light I was on my feet and walked into the bathroom. “We’ll wait downstairs, something special you wanna eat?” “Uhm just hot chocolate.” I replied while looking at me in the mirror. “But it needs to be cold right?” “Well,” coming back into my room, I see my mum doing my bed. “you know what you need to do.” With that she and my dad went down to the kitchen.

Since my hair wasn’t that fresh I decided to take a shower. Just as I stepped into the shower, Light Up The Sky by The Afters came on. Shampooing my hair, I sang the chorus. The song anyway made me think of water.

Wearing sweet pants and an old shirt, sitting at the table drinking my cacao, watching my parents flirting with each other. Look, you will never have a boyfriend. I thought, taking a handful of my chocolate brown hair in my hands. “Mum,” looking up to her, “if I don’t make it are you going to cut my hair and maybe gonna change the color?” She nodded, taking a short look at her watch. “You have twenty minutes till we are going to drive you to the airport.”

Sprinting up to my room I almost fell over my case. “Damn it.”

Nineteen minutes later I was standing in front of the car, watching my dad to put the case into it. My phone was buzzing again, it was either someone from Union J or Boulevard which is the name from the girl band from Marie. But it was surprisingly Joe, I was avoiding all his calls and texts. Although I was still reading them and this one was different from the others.

Give it up, Ray. It's over.

He was quoting some horror movie we watched. Child’s Play. I actually hate horror movies but this one was okay, I am still terrified. “Everything alright sweety?” My mum asked me as she saw how pale I got. I nodded my head.

And then my phone was buzzing again but that was a call from Marie. I picked up. “Hello?”

“Oh my god have you seen the commercial for today’s X-Factor episode?” She literally screamed in my phone without even saying hello. “Yeah thanks I am fine, and no I am not nervous.” I giggled as I heard her sighing at her phone. “Nah, but seriously. You have not seen it, have you?” I rolled my eyes. “No I haven’t why what is in it?” “YOU, it was you on my telly. You gave some interview. It was shown on the commercial.” My eyes widened. “Yo… you have what? Oh my gosh.” “Yeah, but I need to say bye now Frankie is calling for me, good luck on judges houses. I have your back, love you.”

Holding my phone in my hands I logged into twitter, I wasn’t on for about four weeks. The last time I had hardly about 100 followers. The page was still loading. 1,028 Followers. I had 1,028 Followers.  In my notifications I saw a tweet from @UnionJWorld ‘@MilaReeve can’t wait to see you again already missing u, ALL xx’

It made my heart melt these guys are such cuteys, I followed them back and a few I knew. After logging out of it I already got a new message this one was from George

‘How’s you doin’ today? Xx’ My lips curled up into a smile. ‘Good on my way to St. Lucia I miss you all so much say hay from me to the others ‘kay Xx’

“…Mila?” My Mum was looking at me, obviously she asked me something. “Excuse me?” She rolled her eyes at me. “I asked you when your flight departs.” I looked at my watch on my cell. “Uhm in about 15 minutes.” She nodded and my dad searched for a place to park the car.