1. The Rock festival

Running downstairs, grabbing by the way down my bag and then slamming the door after I left the house. I was late for school, today won't be the best day of my life. Bad hair day, my wrist still hurts from the tattoo I just got and I need to help our school bitch with organizing the rock festival which our school is doing every damn year.

Well I was running because I knew I would have to go to the director for skipping school without an excuse from my mother or my dad. This day couldn’t get worse than it’s actually planned.

Sprinting the whole way from my home to school was more than we ever had to do in sports, you maybe wonder why I am not going with my car, well I am 17 and do have my license but I’ve got into some trouble with my parents so they took my car keys away.  

You must think of me now ‘Oh what has she done’ Well according to my friends I've done stuff I shouldn't have, but I have a super sensible side too.

Entering finally the school I ran to Miss Ashlyn Bitchy Sumner. “I’ve been waiting for you Mila.” I just rolled my eyes at her. She was standing with her coffee at the gym’s entrance.

 She opened the doors and we walked in, her black high heels were even louder in here than usual. “Okay, I think –“ then she was talking again how we should use the gym for the festival. “You know what, I’m going to talk to the director and ask him if we could do it outside because today was pretty hot and sitting here wouldn’t be the best idea you ever had.” 

I put on a smile on my face and then leaved her with an open mouth. Gosh how I hated her, while walking to the rectors room my phone buzzed. Kate was texting me asking if I was already in school. I just replied a short 'Yeah'. Turning my phone silent I walked in the room, seeing our director sitting there with his usual clothes and his nerd glasses which are actually really cool.

I greeted him. “Mila, I anyway wanted to talk to you because of yesterday, you were missing without a word. You really think that was all?” Frowning at me.

I sat down on the chair “I’m sorry for that Mr. Lyall. I just wanted to ask if we could do this rock thing outside I mean not in the gym?” After putting on my puppy eyes he agreed with me and said it would have been the last time I didn’t had to do some special work because I bunked.

-Four hours, a lot of coffee and aggression pills later

“WHY DO YOU NEVER GET IT? THE BAND IS STAYING HERE AND-“ I was cut off by my phone ringing.  It was the band’s number. “Hii. – Yeah. – Okay, but you are trying to be- …-Okay, I won’t tell her she is pretty pissed, okay bye see you soon.” Ashlyn was asking who it was I just told her it was my cousin.  I didn’t want to her that the band might be a little too late for their gig.

-two hours before the festival

I thought I would have run enough today but no, after running the few stairs up to my room I throw my bag and my jacket on my bed. Walking in the bathroom I stripped my clothes off and got under the cold shower. What if the band is going to be too late? Ashlyn will rip my head off. Turning the water off, I took a deep breath shook all the thoughts out of my head and started singing. ‘Part Of Me’

Throw your sticks and your stones

Throw your bombs and your blows

But you're not gonna break my soul

This is the part of me

That you're never gonna ever take away from me, no

After jumping out of the shower I wrapped myself in a towel, I walked back in my room. My dark blonde hair was dripping on the floor, in front of my wardrobe I stopped and searched for something to wear.

After I gone some outfits through in my head I decided for simple skinny jeans, pink Toms and my pink ruffled top. Minutes later my hear air dried I hadn’t had enough time to curl it or straightened it so I just made a messy bum, and put on my usual make-up. Not too much and not just a bit it was perfectly for today. Running again down the stairs I searched for my black leader jacket I just got from my dad. I was so fed up with running the whole time.

-In school

The band wasn’t there either. And Ashlyn was short before another heart attack after she had about four in the morning.

She was wearing a blue dress and a leader jacket in white was the perfect match to her white Vans. Wait she was wearing Vans. Before I could think more about it some arms wrapped around my waist, it was Joe.

“You look hot today, babe.” He whispered in my ear. He was my boyfriend, he was not my big love but I liked him and he asked me to the party of the year, and then he asked me out so why should I have said no.

He wasn’t ugly at all, his green eyes matched perfectly with his dark hair. Turning me around, he kissed my lips shortly and then looked in my eyes. “Thanks, but we’ve got some problems with the band. You can play the drums right?”

After not thinking too much I walked on stage. Griping the microphone. “Hello, welcome to the Rock Festival. The band is on their way, and I thought before someone is going home because they came to hear music I’m gonna sing.”

I saw Ashlyn’s eyes almost popping out. I walked back to Joe who was standing there impressed but also a bit scared. “I need you now, could you play the drums to ‘Evanescence’s – Bring Me Back To Life’?” He nodded his head and seconds after it he was on stage behind me on the drums.

I heard a familiar voice scream my name. Then suddenly Rebecca was on stage. “What’s your plan? You need me?” She could play the guitar. I told her what she had to do and luckily she adored that song so she knew the chords. Seconds after it I started singing

"Wake me up, Wake me up inside

I can't wake up, Wake me up inside

Save me, Call my name and save me from the dark

Wake me up, Bid my blood to run

I can't wake up, Before I come undone

Save me, Save me from the nothing I've become"

After it I sang Don’t Let Go, Breath Of Life and some medley’s, the crowd cheered and i could see a lot of happy faces. I went crazy on stage. I was running from one side to the other one. And then the band was standing in the crowd and was cheering at me.

As I finished, I’ve got a standing ovation.  As I got down I just needed something to drink. “I really liked Don’t Let Go, it reminded me a bit how Little Mix was doing it on the X-Factor.”

Rita Ora was next to me and telling me that she liked my performance. “Uhm … Thank you.” Was all I could managed to tell her. “I would love to see you on the X-Factor. What’s your name?” She smiled and played with her necklaces. “I’m Mila Reeve.” “Got a nice name there. Uhm I’ve got to go my cousin is waiting but I would love to hear more from you. Oh wait-” she took my wrist, and looked at the words who are written down on it.

Spera it was latin for Hope.

“It’s nice, I like it. Does it mean something like hope? I heard from someone who was studying latin some words.” I nodded unable to say something. “Well I really enjoyed talking to you but I need to leave. I really would like to see you on the X-Factor. You would make it far.”  And with that she leaved. I should go to the X-Factor? I mean One Direction, Olly Murs, JLS and Little Mix became big because of it. Why not? 

~~~~~~~~

Please leave comments, if you found a mistake let me know english is not my first language. & let me know what you think about it. I'll try to update soon. It's going to be a Little Mix Fanfic One Direction will appear also but it's going to be mainly a X-Facor Fanfiction (Little Mix, One Direction, Olly Murs, Union J ... etc)

I'm editing every chapter so i hope there won't be any typos or stuff like that. 

*PLEASE READ: IF YOU READ TILL NOW THANKS, I KNOW IT'S LAME BUT KEEP ON READING FOR THE WHOLE DRAMA, I PROMISE YOU THERE WILL BE MORE THAN ENOUGH. :)*

Thanks for reading and if you vote, comment or add it to your reading list THANK YOU.