Limerence (Peasant! Deku x Reader)

- fem reader -

If you're reading this, that means my book, Limerence, is out. please, go check it out! it would mean the world to me :)

Concubine

(in polygamous societies) a woman who lives with a man but has lower status than his wife or wives. usually to provide a child or unity among land.

warnings- sexism, mentions of death, kind of soulmatey AU? more like Disney AU, reader gets picked up, hair touching, Romeo and Juliet inspired, sexual themes

-----------------------------------------

LIMERENCE

Chapter One: The Boy of Hogsville Seed

" She trailed behind him, trying to keep up with his pace. Why was she following him? She hadn't any idea. Every warning in her head was blaring, telling her to run away from that man and leave the crazy town for good. And yet, she continued to follow him, despite every signal telling her that this was a terrible idea. A lonely poet leading her to the outskirts of a cliff, rain pouring down against her in the den of darkness. What other warning did she need?

    But she followed with not so much as a mutter. "

LIMERENCE, like their growing obsession for one another.

-----------------------------------------

LIMERENCE

Chapter One: The Boy of Hogsville Seed

"Izuku, do you have the blankets?" You whisper as quietly as possible, looking up at the messy boy. Hard, thunderous rain falls to the ground around you, dropping onto your face and onto your sparkling dress. He's sitting in a wooden carriage with boxes, barrels, and bags filled to the brim, all surrounding him. He looks down at you and nods with a stern expression. "And the food? The clothing?" He nods once more before bringing his hand down to yours.

You carefully take his hand, pulling up your dress and lifting yourself into the sturdy carriage. You take your spot beside him, listening to the rain fall onto the tarp above you. Izuku wraps his dirty arms around your smooth shoulders. His muddy clothing, pressed against your tender and silky dress.

"Are you sure you want to do this, my lady? We can still go back, no one will have suspected a thing," his kind voice whispers next to you. He gestures with his head towards the nearby town that you and him are finally leaving. If he wasn't so close, the rain would have blocked out his sentence.

Instead of responding, you wrap your arms around his neck. You stare at him for a second before crashing your lips into his. He doesn't hesitate to pull you in closer, clutching at your now wet dress. You run your hands through his hair, delicately cherishing each and every lock. In return, he presses his hands around your hips and runs his hands over your back. Passionately, he deepens the enchanting kiss with a lick to your bottom lip.

The only moment the two of you pull away is when both of your lungs are screaming for air.

"My love." He pants, staring a penetrating gaze into your eyes. His deep, verdant eyes stare with a dark and lustful passion into your wet ones. He slowly shuts his eyes and rests his forehead against your chest. "I love you to the moon and back. I would gather every star in the galaxy and bring them to you. No matter how they burn-- any pain is worth your smile."