k i r i s h i m a

ⓣⓞⓧⓘⓒ

ᶜʳʸⁱⁿᵍ

              c̷̛̹̙͆̉̽̈a̴̢̡̝̫̮̪̅̋̊̅̂͂́̄͘͘͜l̸̗̪̜̺̏̍̑̈̓̍̕͠m̸̨̪̱͈̍̇͜͜ ̶̨͓̯̘̼̱̾́̽̇̓͋͐̕͜d̷̡͖̺͖̠͔̖͊̀͂̂̑͛͝o̶̯̠̻͎̗̙̙͊̏͛͂̅̉͠w̶͙͕̐n̷͇͔̰̯͙̫͕̈͜

ꪖꪀ᥊ⅈꫀ𝕥ꪗ

🅱🅴🅲🅰🆄🆂🅴 🅾🅵 🅷🅸🅼

         KIRISHIMA PRESSED HIS head into the palms of his hands, staring at his h/c-haired lover in awe. Y/n's sleeping figure was adorable, even with the chains holding them back to the headboard of the bed.

        The red-haired boy picked up his hand and slowly caressed Y/n's cheek, brushing their hair with his hand. He began to softly admire the smooth skin he always loved to caress.

       "You're so AMAZING!" Kirishima whispered to Y/n as little snores escaped their lips. He cupped their face and pulled them towards him. He pressed his lips against theirs and smiled into the kiss. Y/n groaned as their eyes fluttered open from the quick action. "G-Good morning, my baby!" He said in his raspy voice while giving them a wide sharp-toothed smile.

     "Kirishima.." Y/n mumbled in a saddened tone as they realized their dream of being home had just ended. They shook and sat up in their cold, tight chains. The pounding of anxiety in their heart at the sight of Kirishima woke them up, immediately.

     "How did you sleep? Did you have any dreams?" Kirishima rested his head in Y/n's lap and looked up at them like a puppy.

     Y/n looked away from him. How could he act so normal in this situation? Was he ignoring Y/n's discomfort? Was his brain blocking out the chains restraining Y/n? Is he really that delusional?

        Y/n quickly took a deep breath before speaking.

      "Please.. let me go home." Their hushed voice wrung out like a harp in Kirishima's ears. They looked away from Kirishima.

      "Ahaha.. Y/n.. I don't like that joke." Confirmed. He really is delusional. Or maybe he's just trying to convince himself.

       Y/n took more sharp breaths and looked down at him. "Please.." Already, the tears are building up. Y/n never was good under pressure.. or maybe it's the anxiety of being held captive.

      "W-Why— Why do you want to go home, Y/n? Is there something you need? I can get it for you, I just have to sneak past the popo." His smile never faltered as the air thickened. He frantically sits up to look directly into Y/n's eyes. They're glossy and wet.

    "I want to go home. I want everything to go back to the way it was, Kirishima! Why.." Y/n's voice becomes raspy and their shoulders feel slightly lighter. Tears are about to fall.

      "Y/n, please!" Kirishima grabs Y/n's shoulders. "Please, Y/n.. I'm sorry, but I.. I'm selfish, okay? Blame it on me.. But please, understand that I'm doing this for us!" He leans down into Y/n's head and kisses their forehead. He opens his eyes after the kiss and sees tears falling down Y/n's face.

       "Yeah, it is your fault! You're the most selfish person I've ever met." Y/n tries to wipe their tears, but can't due to the chains tying their hands together. Kirishima notices, and wipes their tears for them. "You kidnapped me, you keep my chained here all day, and you never let me see my family!"

       Kirishima only wipes Y/n's tears and leans into them, not bothering to deny the claims that Y/n whimpers.