TERRIBLE - Yandere! I. Midoriya x G/N Reader

↷ ·˚ ༘ 🌿 Midoriya! : ꒱

a poor baker-boy who falls for his wealthier friend.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ─────── .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗

🍀 sweet, restricted type reader 🍀

5444 words

TERRIBLE

    ONCE UPON A TIME...

    "Good morning, doll," Izuku chimed with a charming smile as you stepped into the homey shop. Izuku was a skinny, young boy who worked in your town's local bakery. He had an adorable head of fluffy, green hair, along with cutesy freckles along his round cheeks.

    "Hello!" you exclaimed with a smile that sent a dagger through Izuku's heart. Your eyes seemed to sparkle as you examined the familiar business. It was a humble building, quite dainty and childish. The walls were all ivory, and the theme for the establishment seemed to be a calming white and pastel green. The sight only made your smile widen, a sort of domestic and pacifying sensation.

    "So, what are we thinking today, sweet cheeks?" Izuku grinned his crafty smirk, shooting butterflies through your heart. He leaned his elbows against the counter, causing your face to warm up. Izuku had always been a charmer. He was constantly complimenting you on the tiniest things like he had managed to notice every single detail about yourself.

    "Well, I was thinking today I could--"

    "Strawberry Shortcake," Izuku cut you off before you could finish your sentence. Before you could even confirm or deny his statement, he had already spun back into the nearby baking station and began picking red, juicy strawberries from their stems. You smiled a toothy smile as you watched him prepare the ingredients.

This was what drew you to Izuku's shop. The homemade brand and ideals gave everything a sort of unique style. Sure, you could go to one of the more popular, fancier syndicates, but why would you when what you had was so much better?

You loved coming here. You loved seeing Izuku and his mother. It was like a second home for you-- or rather-- a more comfortable home. While it was nothing special, only a few chairs and small tables, you couldn't help but feel free here. It got you out of your dusty manor and away from your more... displeasurable family members.

Izuku always took your mind off of those types of things. Whether it be long chats with him as you both ate a pastry and drank some tea, or him teaching you how to make certain sweets and you failing miserably, he always managed to put a smile on your face. Even now, when he somehow knew exactly what you were going to order.

    "How did you know?" you laughed as Izuku cracked an egg into a wooden bowl.

    "Please, you were eyeing mine the last time you came in," he chuckled back, peering at you from the counter as he mixed the concoction of egg, flour, and milk.

Once he finished the mixture, he turned back to you with the treat in hand. He set it down on the front counter as you pulled out your money and placed it on the table, making sure to give a bit more than necessary. Izuku put his hand under the tabletop and pulled out an éclair.