« self harm »

𓅓 - gender neutral -  𓅓

(requested)

This chapter is in no way trying to make fun of the topic or those with mental disorders. I am not trying to spread light, nor am I trying to treat this topic as nothing serious. Do not normalize self-harm.

I apologize if this offends anyone. Self Harm is not an 'aesthetic' thing that people should casually chat about in their Instagram bios or social media comments. Self harm is a big deal.

-

! { WARNING } !

This chapter contains

Self deprecation,

throwing up,

Starvation,

self harm,

Burning,

Cutting,

etc.

TOO LONG, DIDN'T READ: Please don't comment things like "Me, who (self harms):" or I might mute you. It should be obvious why, but you can read the first paragraph of this whole fukin essay for the explanation

This chapter will trigger those facing mental disorders, please read at your own risk. I'd also like to ask no one to comment things like "Me tho" or "I self harm :)" or other things like that that make self harm or depression seem like a casual ordeal. There's too much of self harm normalization on media. If you seriously feel like you might hurt yourself or anyone else, then I suggest you find somewhere where people will listen to you vent, and where they will give genuine advice. Whether it be a real person or someone online. 

There are places online where you can vent to strangers, and they will give you their advice. That being said, I won't stop you if you try to vent here. Just know, I most likely won't be the one responding, as I currently am dealing with a bit of anxiety. I don't think that I would be suited for giving advice. That and I have shit advice to give lol.

Mental and physical health is different for everyone. If you had to ask me, I suggest editing your music playlist by deleting all the sad songs for awhile. Watch a TV show you haven't seen before, eat a bunch of fruits, workout more (healthily,) cry in a bubble bath. I've been watching a bunch of shows and movies I haven't seen before.

Anyway, I'm done with this. Onto the scenarios.

(this also isn't proof-read, sorry)

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅