??? x Reader (50k SPECIAL!!)

- gender neutral -

this is the greatest shitpost of All Time

this garbage isn't professional or proof-read. none of this is serious so don't treat it like it is, you freaking IDIOT (-_-)

this is a literal [ redacted ] x reader. No jokes. No tricks. No lies. This is a literal [ redacted ] x reader.

😊 just to show how glad I am that you're reading.  love ya 😊

༻                ♡  ♡  ♡                ༺

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

┊✧*。 ✯┊☪︎⋆✧*。 ┊

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

    "Eat a dick, you man-whore!" You grab your shoe and throw it at Katsuki as you make your way out the door. You were done with this. You were done with top-grade rich boys. All you wanted right now was a calm and a regular teenage life. A regular teenage life didn't include being considered an object by your boyfriend. A regular teenage life didn't include being toyed with by your toxic partner.

Recently, Katsuki had been such an asshole. He'd grown more possessive and angry. He only allowed you to talk to people he allowed, and that list was very selective. If he caught you talking to someone he didn't like, he'd take you somewhere private and shout at you everything you're insecure about.

"You really think you can get with anyone but me?" He shouted as you ran down the dormitory, not caring if he woke anyone up. "I'll make your life hell!"

His loud and terrifying voice only fueled your running legs, more.

    "You already have, asshole! Piece of shit!" Looking back one final time, you see Katsuki standing in the doorway, watching you run down the dorm halls. He doesn't bother chasing after you. 

Finally, you reach the dorm elevator.

Sighing, you press the 'close doors' button and 'First Floor' and walk to the back of the elevator. You lean against the wall and press your hands against your face.

    "God.." Your knees cave in, causing you to fall to the ground and sit tightly. The dam of emotions breaks, causing the tears to fall from your eyes. You couldn't believe how this situation could happen. When you first got close to Bakugou, you knew that your relationship would be tough. You knew that you would have disagreements and arguments, but you never expected him to become so forceful.

Ding

 The elevator door opens, revealing the ground floor of Heights Alliance. The large windows reveal the dark midnight sky outside. Needing to breathe fresh air, you decide to sneak outside and take a walk.