Introduction!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who read my In a Heartbeat fanfic which was made way back in 2017.

Some of you grew up with it, some were part of the fandom ever since, or some of you we're just interested in the fanfic. I am alright with either one.

I really appreciate the support and moments we've had!

Sadly it did come to an end 4 years later...

Let's say it is not over yet.

It'll never end for all of us.

Because Sherwin and Jonathan are going to High School!!

It is right after Jonathan left for the summer to Mexico to see his grandparents, and Sherwin was alone without him, however had his friends by his side and was still in contact with him.

They couldn't wait to see each other on the first day of Freshman year together!

There will be more drama, cute moments, and of course a new villain!

Oh! And a little reminder for a few Lemon Lovers out there, some were begging for some lemon.

Well, there will be lemon. But it'll be in later grades. Hehe U w U

The book will begin publishing on September 12th of 2021.

If you haven't read the last fanfic, I highly recommend reading it first before you start reading this.

See you all on the first day of school!

-Author, Ally Stitches 💕