Chapter 3: The Talk

Warning:

In the middle of the chapter, there will be some harsh slurs aiming towards homosexuality, they shall be censored.

______________________________________

"Ready? You mean.." Jonathan froze until he whispered the three lettered word which rhymes with hex.

Sherwin slowly nodded "yeah! I-I mean...I know its a little too soon, now you have returned...t-the thought of it makes me feel nervous..."

Jonathan nodded listening to his shy ginger bread, he knew he's still the same before he left.

Always checking on his social media, seeing him accomplish his  make up and art skills, being in cute outfits.

But deep down is a shy bunny.

"R-remembered back when we've learned about the reproductive system? About how babies are originally made?.."

"Yes, I remember that, and we show our organs to each other~" The latino winked making Sherwin red, remembering that time. He clearly fainted after seeing his boyfriends man hood.

He gulped and fiddled with his buttoned up cardigan. "D-do you think we'll be able to do it soon?"

Jonathan blushed about this big step in the relationship, or what they call it in the olden days 'final base.'

The way he looked at him with those eyes...he knew he wanted him desperately but wanting to make sure he's alright with him going all the way.

"Mmm...well are you ready to do it now?." The biggest fear of both the boys is hurting each other.

Possibly a bad time to do so, Jonathan got back, tired from the long hour drive, sure he is up for it, but worried about Sherwin's fragile touch.

"You know what, maybe when were ready... Ill tell you when, special occasion?" The redhead smiled nervously.

"Of course baby, I'm good with that."

They both smiled and nuzzled their bodies together, then shared a sweet kiss with a bit of passion into it.

"I wanna be your first." Sherwin w a hum between their lips, which made the latino blush, it warmed his heart that he wanted to be his first time.

"Me too baby..."

It was calming for the two boys reuniting at last, they continued to have their loving make out session, but not too long because its a school night...

Once they unbrush their lips a part, Sherwin asked what time it was. Then Jonathan checked on his phone, telling him its 7:30...

"Oh cheesers!" The redhead got up from the bed, grabbing his stuff from the arm chair.

"I guess that kiss lasted a while." Jonathan chuckled afterwards, right before Sherwin was about to walk out the door, he comes back.

"Oh Im so sorry, I forgot to help Charles with dinner." He kisses him and rushes out of the house like he was late for school.

"See you tomorrow honey!"

Jonathan's POV

God I miss him so much.

Back at Sherwin's place, he's seen that dinner is ready. Which he felt horrible for being too late.

"Aww sweetie it's okay, I've heard about your boyfriends return." The kind man smiled while pulling the food out of the oven.

"Oh Charles I am deeply sorry...I did wanna help with dinner tonight..."

Charles stopped him, trying to calm the boy down.

"I told you its alright, you'll be able to help tomorrow, okay?"

Then Sherwin nods and sees Arwen jumping on the counter, seeing his return home. It brought him a smile to see his baby kitty growing a few inches.

"Hey Arwen baby." He picked her up and nuzzled her cheeks.

"We're gonna look for a costume for you." Then Arwen meowed softly, pretty much a response saying "hell yes" or "oh no..."

"Oh yeah! Spooky season is finally here! Thought of a costume sweetie?" Charles asked, cutting the food into portions.

"I've thought as Spider Man, the tom holland one."

Then Pamela shows up, coming down the stairs looking like a scottish princess.

"Well well Merida where are you off to?"

"Oh! Im on my date with Tsukiyama! 5th date, Ill be back soon."

To Sherwin he's so happy to see his mom finally meeting new people, possibly have a better dad figure, hoping its not homophobic like his biological father...the man Tsukiyama is a very nice man to him.

Pamela gave Sherwin a sweet kiss on his forehead "I'll be back in a few, also how was Jonathan?"

"Oh, he's better than ever, he did grow a few inches."

No joke, he's almost taller than Darren.

"That's wonderful to hear, I'll see you boys later." So Pamela walked out to her date.

Well today was a good day for Sherwin, but yet again, he's still scared about the next day of High School.

--The Next Day--

Jonathan walked out of his home, saying good bye to his parents who are heading to work, he heads on over to Sherwin's place to go walk with.

"Hey their hermosa~." He teased the redhead then walked down to the High School.

The walk is alot longer than the middle school, only about 10 minutes away.

After making a turn, Sherwin got shoved by something coming from behind.

"Watch it f*g!" A boy said riding his skateboard around them...

Well a good morning start...

Jonathan growled in anger. "Hey watch it dip shit!!"

Wow, he has never swore like that before...man what did Mexico do to him? They truly made him a man.

He held his baby close to comfort. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah...Im okay thank you..." Sherwin said with a smile, holding his hand tightly.

Jonathan's POV

What was the assholes problem? Pushing my baby like that like he didn't matter...If I ever see that punk  again...he would not like me when I am angry...

To be continued...