Chapter 8: Girls Shopping!

Its been a few weeks since that incident happened with the two love birds, sure it was the big step, until they would do the real thing soon.

Were they awkward about it afterwards?

No, they laugh it off and still love each other!

Plus the teachers were keeping a close eye on them, it appears the bully Cody was put in suspension for 2 months, due to pushing a kindergartner down the street... It made the friend group smile to not seeing him until thanksgiving.

If your curious about the little kid, she just has a couple of scratches and didn't get ran over. A miracle we call it.

____

The next day during lunch time, Sunny clapped her hands, wanting to  make an announcement.

"My fellow ladies, I would like to invite you all to come shopping for some homecoming dresses!"

Luci smiled while Sherwin raised his arms up "hell yeah! Im guessing Cinderella's closet?" He asked and she knew it's gonna be it.

"Oh! Speaking of that, I need to go count the votes for homecoming king and queen." Darren said, nomming on some tater tots.

Luci frowns and nuzzled his shoulder "do you need some help Sugar bear?"

She gave him the puppy eyes which he absolutely adores. He leans down to peck her lips "Id love that."

"Get a room you two!" Kaden said out loud which made the dudes laugh.

Sherwin chuckled and nuzzled on Jonathan's shoulder, he held a chocolate pocky in between their lips and nom their way to peck each other.

"You be safe out there Sherbert." The latino said softly nuzzling his nose.

"We will sweetie."

Sunny smiled and felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned to see a boy in glasses and braces scratching the back of his head.

"H-hi uhh Sunny...c-can I ask you something?"

She was confused but to her face, she found him pretty cute.

"Yeah?"

"I-Im not sure if you have a date for the homecoming dance...I was wondering-"

"Sure! Uhh...what's your name again?"

"N-Norman!" He answered.

"Id love to go with you Norman."

So the boy walked away looking all bashful, it made the group chuckle.

"What? He seemed sweet!"

Kaden chuckles "sis, did we say anything?"

She shook her head and blushed.

It appears after school the girls and Sherwin are out to the mall!

Luci gave Darren some sweet kisses "I'll be back at your place."

"Let me know." He said.

Then Sherwin and Jonathan hugged each other "Ill pick out something you'll love." The red head booped his honey's nose and head over to the girls.

"Let's get this party started!" Sunny cheered while Luci and Sherwin joined in.

--At the mall--

The three decided to head on over to the cinderella's closet store that's near Claire's.

Once they entered, the woman from before walks over to them.