Chapter 10: Unfair!

Friday was the day of the Homecoming King and Queen announcement!

Some students don't really care because they know its all fun and games but still appreciate the fun.

Sherwin was at a vending machine to get himself a sparkling ice, having to be craving the sweet cherry limeade for weeks.

Suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and a small peck on the cheek.

"Good morning Sherbert." Jonathan said sweetly which made the ginger blush from his soothing deep voice.

"Morning sweetie." He heard the ice drop down so he went to grab it, took a sip of the sparkling beverage.

"Have you heard about the homecoming announcement yet? They say it'll be done in the assembly." Jonathan explained while fixing his backpack to the side.

Sherwin shrugged, not really sure, possibly Darren would know.

"I'm not sure, maybe around 7th period?" He shrugged his shoulders again and so they both went to class together.

Until they reached to math class...they heard the teacher shouting at a few students...this isn't looking too good.

"You kids should be ashamed of drawing stuff like this?! Do you have any idea how sinful it really is!"

The teacher said while holding an innocent drawing of just two people holding hands.

This teacher has issues and technically known as the old Karen.

"There shall be no drawing in this classroom anymore!!" Then she turned her attention to the two boys.

"And you two! You are 1 minute late! And stop holding hands! It's a distraction and sexual activity!"

1 month and already fed up...so the boys let go of their hands and sat down with each other.

Suddenly they spotted Darren dropping off Luci, giving her a big hug and opened the door for her. Man...she truly is a lucky gal.

"Hey hey! What are you doing? Holding a door for the young lady? Let her open the door for herself!!"

Darren sighed and let's go of the door after Luci entered to sit by her table buddy.

(Sherwin's PoV)

God 5 more months of this Karen...everytime when we do something that seems VERY innocent and normal...she calls it sinful and too sexual...good thing she never spotted me and Jonathan kissing behind a tree.

So once the bell rang and class starts.

The teacher goes on and on with the math problems and would ask any of us what the answer would be...even though we don't even know the answer because she makes it sound TOO complicated...

"Sherwin!" I stood up straight when she called my name.

"Y-yea...?"

"Do you know the answer...?" She asked with a strict face...knowing damn well I wouldn't get it correctly...

"I-I have to pass Ms..." I said politely and she grunted with anger.

It maybe scary to new comers...but already she needs to retire immediately.

I spot Jonathan sketching some musical key notes on his comp book...which is way more soothing to watch.

God I'm such a lucky boy with such a handsome hunk.

*WHIP*

Me and Jonathan were startled when the teacher slams a ruler down on our table...

It scared me...

"Pay attention or you'll get detention...the BOTH of you..."

Suddenly the announcer starts playing.

"Attention to all students! We shall be having our assembly for our Homecoming royalty announcement in the gymnasium! We'll have our freshman's head out first and then sophomore, juniors and seniors. Thank you!"

Ugh finally...

Me and Jonathan and the rest of the freshman's head down to the gym so that there won't be a big ass crowd. It seems smart though.

(3rd persons pov)

Once the gay boys walked in...they were dragged inside the boys locker room...sadly they thought it was just another bully...

Nope! It's just Darren and Kaden.

"What the hell bro?" Jonathan grunt while fixing his shirt.

"Guys! We have great news! You two won as homecoming princes!" Kaden said and this surprised the two.

"No way!!"

"And me and Luci won as the king and queen!" Darren said with a big smile and Sherwin couldn't help but feel happy.

"Oh my god I'm so happy!!" He said while tearing up a bit.

Darren gave them a big hug "okay, now go sit in the front you two." He scoots them out of the locker room and so they head to be seated.

Sherwin and Jonathan couldn't believe that so many of their classmates chose them to be the princes. It doesn't make them feel special, it's just to have fun!

Once everyone entered. The senior class president and vice ran in to start the announcement, however they have to go through roll call, talk about how great everyone is doing.

But as soon as they get to the homecoming royalty...things aren't look too good...

"So let us start our homecoming royalty...starting with our homecoming...princes? Sherwin Mcgreggor and Jonathan Perez..."The class president said in question...like nothing didn't look right.

But the freshman began to cheer for who it was.

So the two walked over to the middle of the gym, having their crowns and flowers in hand, seeing everyone showing support, except for a few students which finds it not normal...

"Wow...that's somethin you don't see everyday..." the vice said while giggling awkwardly And she pulled out the next ones.

The three others were in fact straight couples. Which was still cute to see!

However the big one is about the king and queen. Sherwin couldn't wait to scream with excitement to hear Darren and Luci's name.

"And! For our homecoming king and queen goes to!!!!" The vice flipped the page and somewhere brings out an odd smirk to her face...which seems very suspicious towards Sherwin.

"Darren Perez! And me!!" The Vice President said and everyone began to cheer.

Except for the freshman's and Sherwin...

Darren was even shocked in disappointment...Luci on the other hand...looked distraught...she knew both of them won...but what happened...?

So Darren walked over with his girlfriend however the vice stopped her from coming near her.

"I'm sorry sweetie...but you need to go back to your seat..."

Luci's eyes widen to tear up and walked back to her seat with sunny which she comforted...

The vice wrapped her arms around Darren's arm like she is the real queen...

Sherwin and Jonathan were clearly pissed...turns out the Latino knew what that Vice President was up to...

(Darren's POV)

It was supposed to be me and Luci...why with her...?

To be continued....