Chapter 11: Going to the Dance

When the assembly was over...the freshman's were completely upset about the king and queen...

How did the Vice President get to be queen with Darren...?

Luci fell into tears while Sunny and Kaden held her close. Darren walked over to them, kneeling down to give his sweetie a big hug.

"This wasn't supposed to happen..." he said softly to her where she sniffled on his chest.

"Hey! What happened? I thought Luci was supposed to be queen? Not Trisha Paytas Jr?!" Sherwin asked taking off the crown in anger...

"What?!" Ralph gasped out, not knowing any of this...

However Jonathan had to say something...he knew what was up, he had to go full on Sherlock Holmes.

"It's obvious...that bimbo has a crush on Darren...she basically rigged the votes to make him her king all to herself! She would constantly pick on Luci all because she won as queen..." Jonathan explained and this shocked the rest of the friend group...he took the crown off and sat by the three.

"Why would a senior do that to a freshman...? It seems so wrong..."

"Okay enough with the questions...but I'll have to agree with Jon...Just because she's popular ...doesn't mean she has to be everything, I have seen her make horrible rumors about Luci..." Kaden interrupted while patting Luci's back.

(Sherwin's POV)

Wow...high school really stinks so far...

Sadly tonight is the dance...maybe some dancing and fruit punch would cheer us up...I still want all of us to have a good time...

"Darren! Yoo hoo! We need to talk~" The Vice President said flirtatious which is obvious indeed...

Darren sighed and stood up from the ground...but before he walked away from us...he went back to Luci and immediately kissed her with passion which blew us away!!!

And holy crap it was very unexpected but romantic too!!

Sadly when he left to go see the girl, we all went outside, deciding to get some Japanese for lunch!

"Well see you during lunch man!" Kaden shouts out to Darren while Sunny makes the order.

—A few hours later. Before the Homecoming Dance—

Sherwin was helping with makeup on both Sunny and Luci, making them look absolutely beautiful for their men.

Sunny with a natural princess look, where Luci goes a little spicy vampire queen look.

For our redhead, he just applied some eyebrow filling, blush and gloss around his lips.

"So our boys are gonna pick us up soon, technically Jonathan's older brother is." He corrected himself while fixing his tie.

"Hopefully you and Darren would still be dancing together." Sunny hugged the goth girl which is still a little upset about this morning, but forgets about it knowing it's just a stupid thing for the shallow school.

"Girl the way he kissed you shows how much he loves you! That was passion and affection." Sherwin said in a sassy tone that cheered them up.

That's when Mr. Tsukiyama walked into their room after knocking a few times.

"Sherwin-san, they are here." He said and head back down.

"Oh! Their here!" And so the three followed the Japanese man down the stairs like a bunch of princesses awaiting for their Prince Charming.