Chapter 12: Step up!

"I'm your homecoming queen Darren...your supposed to dance with me!" Trish said while pulling him away from Luci.

This has cause a lot of attention with them, which is pretty much ruining the fun in the dance.

"For three years...I've been the homecoming AND the prom queen three in a row! I'm supposed to be the hottest and most popular girl of my High school life! Not that short black haired myspace freak...you need a real girl~" Trish runs her fingers in his hair which suddenly Darren did something that he's never done ever since middle school.

He pushed her off of him.

"No! You cheated...and so much proof...why?" Darren points to both Jonathan and Kaden.

"It appears you and your boy toy simps would sneak into the classroom and replace each and every vote of every girl of this school with your name in the EXACT same writing with the same cursive and each of them has a sent of perfume." Jonathan hands the cards to Kaden to take a sniff.

"Prada scented with a hint of kiwi." Kaden explained after taking the smell.

Sherwin was surprised that his boyfriend explained so well, he's fanning himself in the background.

"But wait there's more, these aren't the only cards...Kaden found almost EVERY girls name for each 3 years from Homecoming and Prom...all the same hand writing...same scent..." Jonathan ends it with a raised eyebrow while sipping his punch.

Trish was stunned...how screwed she really looked...she looked around the dance and everyone was shocked...

"For your information...that short black haired MySpace freak...is my real queen." Darren walked back to Luci, holding her close into his arms, adding a muzzle on her forehead.

"So back off!" Luci said and soon the two walked away, hearing the students let out a oooo.

After exposing Trisha jr.

Shirley shows up behind Jonathan, giving him a nuzzle on his cheek. It made him smirk that he knew he heard the whole thing.

"Got to excited and couldn't hide it huh~?" He teased, turning his head towards the red head.

"It was so hot how you went all Sherlock mode..." Sherwin admits, covering his face like he's the same sherbear he still is to the tall
Latino.

He felt a press against his forehead and a sweet hug.

"Only for you." He whispered into his ear which made the red head almost fainted into his arms.

It amused Jonathan but also awwed to his sweetheart.

"You still wanna dance?" He asked and heard a mumble coming from Sherwin, he believed it was a yes.

"Come on." Jonathan pulled him to the dance floor, holding him close while taking a few steps.

Sherwin nuzzles his chest, getting the sweet scent of his cologne, then looked up to gaze into those ocean eyes.

It's like only last year, they weren't like this before...it was awkward, they rarely knew each other, but while growing up, Sherwin began to fall for him! Just for his looks, but it's what inside is what makes Jonathan feel like a true dream boy.

"I'm the luckiest boy to have a strong and handsome alpha lion." The redhead whispered, too busy gazing.

"Well I'm the luckiest boy to have such a sweet and adorable little red tomato to be called mine~" Jonathan nuzzles his nose with his, it did indeed make Sherwin's face fluster.

"Johnny..." he whined when he heard his boy toy chuckle.

"You know you wanna kiss me sherbert~" Jonathan smirked while raising a brow, he knows damn well Sherwin does...but it is a special night. So what the heck!

"You know I do." Soon Sherwin tip toed to reach for Jonathan's lips, having their sweet yet passionate kiss on the dance floor, while the tone of the music slowly shifts into something upbeat and groovy.

It appears everyone came down to dance like crazy.

This made Sherwin a little bit more awkward, he was about to head out, suddenly Jonathan grabbed a hold on him.

"Oh no you don't Chico."

And soon they all did the hustle which seemed so cheesy but fun to do!

It was a really fun time at the end.

After a few dancing, Sunny called out for the friend group to come on over to the photo booth to take a picture.

All of them, including Ralph and Milo, all gathered up right on the spot with their dates.

Once they are ready, the camera guy starts taking a few photos of them, making faces, poses, even a few of them with bunny ears!

It was the time of their sweet freshman life!

—About 30 minutes later—

Jonathan called his older brother to pick them up and drive them back to their home.

Except for him, he decides to stay over at Sherwin's place for the night, they thought of watching some anime and just relax. Hoping non of them didn't puke out the tasty and delicious fudge from the snack bar.

When everyone got home and safe, he said good night to Juan, and he wrapped his arms around Sherwin, heading back inside to his bedroom. Taking off their sweet tuxedos and putting on some cozy pjs.

"I can put on some demon slayer if that's okay." Sherwin said while putting on his fluffy cardigan.

"Yeah that's fine." Jonathan answered and felt Arwen on his tummy, about to make it as her spot to sleep on.

Sherwin giggled while walking over to lay next to him with pillows behind them and the LED lights surrounding the room.

"I love you Jonathan." He said softly and the Latino smirked while petting the little kitty's forehead.

"I love you too Sherbert."

They lean closer for a sweet kiss, turning on some anime while Sherwin got all cozy, and soon fell asleep in a comfortable position.

To be continued...