❀40. 🐿️🥺

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu shoulders felt heavy while walking back to his class. He was sad and hurt at the same time. He wishes that he would just stay at the canteen earlier so he won't see sana kiss someone else. It makes him so sure now sana loves her boyfriend.

" Of course she loves him more than me. I'm just nothing to her. "

Tzuyu wipes his tears but gets startled when he accidentally bumped into someone.

" I'm sorry. Are you alright? "

The girl nodded and not looking at tzuyu who was now crouching down and helping the girl pick up the books. tzuyu looks at her.

" Oh, cutie. It's you again. I'm sorry. "

Tzuyu chuckle. The girl named Elkie smiled shyly.

" It's okay tzuyu Oppa. I'm sorry too because I was looking at my books too while walking. "

Tzuyu hum and chuckle. He looks at the books that she holds. It seems heavy.

" Let me carry your books. Where's your class? "

" H-huh? n-no. It's okay tzuyu- "

" I can't. I felt guilty bumped into you. So at least please let me carry the books. "

Elkie melts into his stares. Her heart beat faster. She nodded and gave the books to tzuyu.

" T-thank you. "

" Your welcome cutie. What's your name by the way? "

both of them walk to Elkie's class. It makes tzuyu forget about the kiss when he talks to elkie.

" I'm elkie. "

" Hmm. Even your name sounds cute to me. "

Tzuyu chuckles, making Elkie try to calm her heart from exploding. She was so happy that she talked with tzuyu right now. It's like today is her lucky day.

" By the way, how do you know my name? "

Tzuyu looks at Elkie. Elkie blushed and looked away.

" Y-you're famous. That's why I know"

" Oh. Hmm. Okay "

Tzuyu chuckled again. They are now in front of Elkie's class. Some students gasped and squealed seeing tzuyu. Tzuyu waved his hand at them making them squeal. Tzuyu looks at Elkie.

" Where's your seat? "

" It's okay tzuyu Oppa. you already help me carry those books in front of my class. I can just carry it to my se- "

" Nope. Can't do that cutie. "

Tzuyu gets inside her class making the girl students squeal.

" Hello, girls. May I know where Elkie's seat is? "

" Here. "

A girl named yeeun patted elkie's desk. Tzuyu looked at her and nodded. He then put the books on the desk.

" Thank you. "

Yeeun just smiles. She saw Elkie's cheeks redden while walking inside her class.

" Thank you again tzuyu Oppa. "

" Welcome~ Take care cutie. Bye girls "

They squeal making tzuyu chuckle. When tzuyu disappeared, Elkie covered her face and sat beside yeeun.