❀59.💛

༄ Author Pov

" You probably hate me right now. Don't you? "

Jennie asks tzuyu. She smiles sadly and looks down.

" It's alright. Promise is meant to be broken anyway. And that's alright. I deserved to get hated by you, tzuyu. I'm not deserve to be your best friend or girlfriend. It's a best friend too right? "

Jennie chuckles but she can't help it, tears already falling on her cheeks. Knowing tzuyu, she found tzuyu is a funny and sweet guy. He still wants to be her friend knowing she is gay. She was happy to become his best friend and she never thought to let go of her best friend. Because the only best friend she has now is only tzuyu. Tzuyu was the one that asked her to be his best friend. No one ever does that before. and it makes her feel special. But she thought right now, she's gonna lose her best friend. And that hurt her.

Jennie realizes she shed a tear and suddenly laughs a little.

" Why I'm crying. Hahaha "

Jennie sniffs and looks down. She sighed sadly since tzuyu doesn't say anything.

" To be honest, I want to say sorry to you after I hurt you that time. But I didn't get a chance since you already transferred and I don't know where you live. I always hope one day we will meet again. I'm so surprised knowing it was you that I rejected and hurt. But at the same time, I'm happy that I met you. I was about to tell you about me that night too but I'm not that brave. I'm such a coward, Tzu. "

Jennie cried. She doesn't care if she cries in front of tzuyu right now. She can't hold it anymore.

" I'm afraid you're going to hate me, Tzuyu. "

Jennie sobs.

" But I know you're hating me now, right? even you already promise that you will not hate me. "

Jennie stares at him. Tzuyu still doesn't say anything. Suddenly the school bell ring signaling their next subject will get started soon. Tzuyu decides to leave and it makes Jennie's heart break into pieces.

My best friend hates me.

Jennie smiles sadly and wipes her tears.

Inside the class, sana sensed that tzuyu and Jennie didn't talk like usual. It makes her wonder what just happened between them. ever since tzuyu got inside their class, he was quiet and it seems he was spacing out when she called him. He said sorry to her and smiled sadly. Sana understands and she didn't ask him yet. After a couple of minutes, Jennie came but she seemed just crying earlier. And once both of them sat together, they didn't talk to each other. Sana thought that she would ask tzuyu later after school.

" Goodbye tzuyu oppar~ "

" Yeah. Goodbye and take care okay? "

chaeyoung nodded cutely making mina hissed. Tzuyu chuckles and patted Chaeyoung's head. They bid goodbye and started leaving. Momo was just scrolling through her phone. tzuyu thought maybe she was texting with Heechul. He clears his throat making momo look at him and after a couple of seconds, she rolls her eyes making tzuyu frown. He hissed and startled when Momo suddenly got closer to him.

" Wow hold on! don't get near me. I don't want my baby to get jealous. "

" . . . "

Momo hums and crosses her arm. She looks at tzuyu.

" Are you happy that Sana has become your girlfriend? "