❀17. 💁‍♂️

༄ Author Pov

After the movie, Tzuyu and Sana leave separately. He just can't take it seeing sana being sweet with her boyfriend.

Tzuyu took Mina to her house and bid goodbye to her. He started driving to his house. While he's driving, he gets a text from sana. That was unexpected though.

From: Sana🐿️

where are you tzuyu ah?

He read the message since the traffic light turned red. He was thinking if he should reply but then he decided to ignore her text. When the traffic light turned green, tzuyu drove his car.

Meanwhile, sana was waiting for tzuyu text inside the car. Sana told Dahyun that she wanted to go back home, which Dahyun was taking her home right now.

" Are you okay? "

Dahyun asked sana. Sana nodded, not looking at dahyun. Dahyun hum.

" About earlier. . Do you mean it? "

" about what? "

Sana looks at dahyun.

" That I am your boyfriend. "

Dahyun chuckled. Sana looked away and chuckled back.

" N-no. "

" . . Oh. "

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. "

Sana was being honest. Of course, she has a crush on dahyun. But she thinks it's not right to tell Dahyun is her boyfriend when they're not confessing to each other yet. Besides, she doesn't know if her crush has feelings for her or not. Dahyun hum and smile.

" I knew it. That's why I'm asking hehe. It's fine. Who knows I'll be your boyfriend for real. "

Sana blushed. She smiles at Dahyun and now focuses on her phone. She wonders if tzuyu is going out with Mina again after watching the movie.

" Are you free tonight? "

They are now in front of the sana house. Sana scratches her head and smiles shyly.

" Ahm, I will text you if I'm free tonight. "

" Sure. Just text me later okay? "

" Okay. Thank you for today. I have fun "

sana said. Dahyun chuckled and nodded. He bid goodbye to her before leaving. Sana then got inside her house and was surprised to see her father crossing his arm while looking at her. Sana closes the door and chuckles nervously.

" H-hi, dad. "

" WHO IS HE? "

Sana sighed. She then tells him about her crush. Mrs.Minatozaki was listening after stopped playing the cooking game on her iPad.

" Oh, is he your future husband that you talk about? "

" Y-yeah. "

" Hm. Mommy didn't see him yet. Let me know if he comes here again."

" No. Only tzuyu can go out with sana. "

Mr.Minatozaki said while puffed his cheek.

" Tzuyu who? "

" Sana boyfriend. "

" Dad. He's not my boyfriend. "