❀63. 💙

༄ Author Pov

After tzuyu is finished taking a shower and wear his Pjs, he directly video call his girlfriend sana. While waiting for sana to pick up, tzuyu looks in the mirror to see his hair. After a couple second, sana pick up and squeal seeing her boyfriend.

" Hi, babe~ "

" Hi~ am I handsome? hehe. "

Sana giggling and nodded. She hums while staring into tzuyu. Both of them now laid on the bed while staring into each other faces. Both of them started giggling at each other.

Look at them, so sweet. Tch 🙄

" Tzu, do you hear that? "

" What is it, baby? "

" I smell jealousy. "

" Hmm ? oh yeah. Serve that clown hahaha. "

" Yeah hihihi. "

.... 😐

Tzuyu and sana just talk about how they meet for the first time and argue with each other. Tzuyu just sighed when his girlfriend keeps teasing him about how gay he is before. The way tzuyu squeal every time he saw a handsome guy. It makes sana want to puke and laugh.

" Baby. . It was before. Now I'm straight as f. . . "

" Yeah. But the last time I visit your room, you still had your bias picture on the wall. Really? are you straight or. . "

" Okay. I will take it off later. "

Tzuyu huffed making sana giggling.

" But he was so handsome. Hmm~ babe. . I love you so much. do you know that? "

" I know sana baby. I love you more. "

Tzuyu blushed and smile at sana who smile at him back.

" Then, can you introduce me to your bias later? I want to meet him too. "

Sana pout. Tzuyu frowned and hissed.

" No way. "

" Why?~ "

" Because. . "

" Because? "

" Just. . No way! Hmph. "

" He's handsome though 🤔 "

" Minatozaki sana!"

Sana laughs when she saw her boyfriend's face. She giggles.

" You're more handsome when you mad. I'm just kidding babe. I love you. Only you. "

Sana smiled lovingly at her jealous boyfriend. Tzuyu hums and nods.

" I love you more sana baby "

" Tzu. . "

" Hm? "

" Can I know what are you talking about with Jennie earlier? "

sana ask tzuyu. Tzuyu suddenly looks away making sana wondering why he suddenly acts like that. But after a couple of seconds, tzuyu answers.

" we're just talking about why she didn't tell me about her relationship with dahyun when we're hanging out the other day. I tell her about momo who gets cheated on by her ex boyfriend. Which is your ex boyfriend, dahyun. I explain to her about them since she was new in our school so she probably didn't know about it. But then, actually she already knows. "