❀37. 🥟👽💋

༄ Author Pov

After having dinner, tzuyu and Jennie went to Yeouido hangang park. When they reached the place, they both sat on the bench while enjoying the beautiful scenery in front of them.

 When they reached the place, they both sat on the bench while enjoying the beautiful scenery in front of them

( I don't know what to say if you guys can't see Jennie and tzuyu sitting on the bench. I can see them you know? 🤡🙂 )

" You always stay here? "

Tzuyu asks Jennie. He started to like this place. Especially when you stay here at night with someone you love.

" Yes. It's my favorite place and I like to waste my time staying here for a couple of hours while listening to a song or talking with my friends. And I like to stay here at night. "

" You're right. I started to like this place. Hehe "

Jennie smiled. she started to feel cold and rub her hands.

" Cold? "

" Huh? y-yeah. "

Jennie chuckles while continuing to rub her hands. But tzuyu stopped her. He holds her hands.

" Huu. . Haaa. . Hehehe "

he rubs her hands and holds it then puts it inside his pocket sweeter. Jennie blushed while tzuyu smiled sheepishly but then sana suddenly appeared in his mind. He was holding and rubbing sana hands. Tzuyu remembers that moment.

" You okay Tzu? "

Tzuyu looks at Jennie but it was not Jennie. It was sana. Sana was staring at him. Tzuyu holds sana hands tightly making sana blushed. She started to pinch his nose.

" I love you. "

Sana said to him, making tzuyu froze and his heart beat faster. Both of them keep staring into each other's eyes. Sana hands cupped his cheek while still stared at tzuyu sweetly.

" Do you love me too, Tzuyu ah? "

Tzuyu stared at sana. He nods, making Sana smile. Sana stares at his lips and touches his lips with her finger.

" Mine. "

Sana started to capture his lips making tzuyu stomach feel like a zoo. Sana didn't stop kissing him and tzuyu started to kiss her deeply.

They pull away from the kiss and look at each other's eyes. Tzuyu caress sana cheeks.

" I love you more, sana "

Sana bit her lips. Tzuyu smiled sweetly at her and he was about to capture her lips again but. .

👋💢

" Ouch! "

Tzuyu felt a pang on his head. He rubs his head and looks at Jennie.

" You're just trying to kiss my lips. "