❀39. 💣💔

༄ Author Pov

It was a lunch break. Sana told her boyfriend that she just wants to eat on the rooftop since she doesn't want to see tzuyu with Jennie being sweet in front of her. Dahyun didn't know the reason why sana suddenly wanted to eat on the rooftop but he just said okay and both of them started going to the rooftop.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu and Jennie along with the other members were taking their lunch at the canteen. While they were eating together, tzuyu stared at momo who was eating silently but she was smiling in front of her food. Tzuyu suddenly remembers about yesterday when he introduces his friend to momo.

" If you keep smiling like that, I don't mind calling you a crazy peach. "

Momo stops eating her food and looks at tzuyu who was smirking. she blushed. Mina looks at her best friend then looks at tzuyu.

" Why? what happens? "

" Your best friend was smiling at her food. Probably thinking the food was her new boyfriend's face. Haha "

" Tzuyu! "

" 🤪 "

Tzuyu stuck his tongue out making momo hissed. Mina looks at her best friend.

" New boyfriend? "

" Nothing mina chan. Tzuyu just teased me. Tzuyu! stop making that face. You look like an idiot. "

" 😑 "

Tzuyu frowned, making them chuckle. He then smirked.

" So momo chan~ How is he? he's funny, right? "

" Okay, tzuyu. you know something. Tell me right now. "

Mina said, making Tzuyu shrug while smiling sheepishly. Momo groaned.

" Momo chan. Tell me!~ I'm your best friend. "

" Hmm, I hate you tzuyu. "

" 🤪 "

Jennie chuckles seeing tzuyu making that face again to tease momo. She pinches tzuyu cheek making tzuyu wince in pain.

" Stop teasing momo. You look like an idiot right now. "

" See. Even Jennie says you look like an idiot. "

Momo laughed. For the first time, Jennie hears momo call her name, making Jennie smile and chuckle when she sees tzuyu pout.

" Momo chan. Tell me~! "

Momo stops laughing and clears her throat.

" I- um. . Tzuyu introduced me to his friend. So we went out together yesterday. "

Momo said. Mina still looks at momo and waits for momo to continue but she was eating, making mina frowned.

" That's all? "

" Yes. "

" But tzuyu mentioned a new boyfriend? "

" Oh. That- Tzuyu!! "

" 🤪 "

chaeyoung laughed hard when tzuyu started making that face again to pissed off momo. Mina shakes her head and patted momo's head.

" Breath momo chan. Breath. "

Momo huffed and continued to eat her food.

" So, you two are just going out? Nothing more? "