❀38. 🐿️☺️💔

༄ Author Pov

" Good night too. I love you too "

Sana said. After a talk with her boyfriend, she hung up the call and laid on her bed. She doesn't want to sleep yet while her boyfriend already went to sleep. She was thinking about what tzuyu is doing right now. Is he already back from hanging out with Jennie or not. There's a lot in her mind. she hums and decides to just scroll through her Instagram until she falls asleep.

She was scrolling through her Instagram but suddenly she frowned. She stops scrolling and her eyes can't stop looking away from the picture that she just saw right now.

👤@J

👤@J.ninix

Chaengoppar, J.ninix and 5,123 others

Tzuluvely I love you, girlfriend 💕

7 comments

Chaengoppar Congratulation 😏 But hey, you should credit me 🙄

Tzuluvely @Chaengoppar Hahahahaha 👉🥴👈

J.Ninix Love you more 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Tzuluvely @J.Ninix I miss you already babygirl 🥺

J.Ninix @Tzuluvely Aww 💕 I miss you more daddy~ 😉

Tzuluvely @J.Ninix ☠️

J.Ninix @Tzuluvely 😂

10 minutes ago •

Sana was just quiet when she looked at the picture and read the comments. She looks away and chuckles sadly.

I guess he already forgets me. I regret not going to sleep earlier. Now I can't stop thinking about the pictures. Why does it hurt so much?

Sana thought while looking up at the ceiling. She shed a tear and just let it fall on her cheeks. She gets her phone and decides to text tzuyu to congratulate him.

To: Tzuyu👽

Heyy alien! Hahaha. Congrats 🥳 You're not single anymore right? Hehe. Hope you're happy with her Tzu. I guess you really love her though. Since I know you seem happy with her every time she's with you. I'm happy for you tzuyu. You're not gay anymore 😂 I guess. I lose the bet? See you tomorrow at school then. Good night. Sorry if I bother you. 🙂

Sana taps the send button and wipes her tears. She kept telling herself that she should be happy and she already has a boyfriend. She should not be thinking of someone that's not even her boyfriend. Sana sighed and decided to sleep. But her phone suddenly rang. It was from tzuyu. She rejects the call not to answer his call. She still felt hurt. But tzuyu didn't stop calling her, making her pick up the call.