❀21. 👽🐿️🦁🐧

༄ Author Pov

After the class tzuyu and chaeyoung already walk outside the school. They were talking until someone interrupted them. Tzuyu tilted his head and saw sana with mina.

" Hi~ "

Sana said excitedly while holding Mina's arm. Mina was blushing since chaeyoung smiled at her. Tzuyu looks at sana.

" Hi too. What are you doing here? "

Tzuyu asks, crossing his arm. Sana facepalm.

Ugh, idiot!

Sana glared at him, making tzuyu suddenly remember their talk earlier. Sana will ask mina to accompany her to the mall after school and will go out with tzuyu since tzuyu will be going out with chaeyoung so they can go out together. Sana will excuse herself to go with tzuyu so mina can have some time with chaeyoung.

But tzuyu sometimes can forget about their mission. 🤦‍♀️

" Oh hahahaha. Chaeng, Sana and her best friend will join us. You're okay with that? "

" I'm okay with it Yoda. "

" Great! squirrel, you will sit beside me. Okay, baby? "

" I'm not your baby. "

Sana puffed her cheek.

" Whatever squirrel baby. "

" Hmphh. Mina you- eh?! "

Sana looks beside her and finds Mina already inside the tzuyu car with chaeyoung. She frowned and shook her head while chuckling.

That penguin. Hihi

" Hey, crazy woman. "

Sana startled and glared at tzuyu who now stuck his tongue out. He got inside his car and sana was about to get inside when her crush suddenly called her.

" Sana. "

Sana turned around and saw dahyun. Dahyun smiled at her. Sana blushed.

" Are you going back home? "

" Uh, not yet dahyun Oppa. I'm going out with Mina since I need her to accompany me to buy something. And tzuyu will take us to the mall now. "

" Oh. Sure. take care okay? "

" Okay. How about you? "

" I will just go back home. Text me later when you're done. "

Dahyun hugs sana making sana surprised. Sana blushed. She hugs him back and squeals inside. She wants to go out with Dahyun but she has a plan with Tzuyu to get Mina and Chaeyoung together.

" I will text you later. "

" Okay, sweet cheeks. "

Both of them were startled when tzuyu honked his car. Sana rolls her eyes and smiles at dahyun.

" bye, dahyun Oppa! "

" Bye sweet cheeks. "

Sana gets inside and slaps Tzuyu's arm.

" What was that? "

" You took so long. "

Tzuyu rolls his eyes and starts his car. He starts driving to the mall.