e i g h t e e n

A/N: Play this song if you want to know how it sounds when she sings! Don't listen to it now! For some reason the song wasn't working so I re-uploaded it. 

Ember

"YOU'RE IN MY BED." I bite out. The Prince sighs and looks back at me, smirking. "Really?" He asks sarcastically, "I had no idea." He turns back around and the girl moans. My face goes red with rage.

"How's your face healing from my punch?" I hiss, "Want another? 'Cause you're about to get one." I begin to advance on them but Kam pulls me back. Gatsby snarls from behind me and wedges himself between me and the High-King of Llyria. Kam stares at Gatsby, mesmerized for a beat before turning around to the Prince. "Your Highness," he drawls, Lawrence sighs again. "I suggest you get dressed. I don't recall your father thinking it was well mannered to be in the middle of bedding a girl while the High-King of Llyria is present." He bites the last bit out with enough venom for even my blood to chill. The Prince's head whips up, his eyes widen as he realizes who's beside me. He removes himself from the girl so fast he almost falls off the bed. A loud gasp escapes the girl at the rough disentanglement between them. My stomach turns over. Fucking pig.

"I had no idea-" the Prince starts. Kam grabs my arm and starts dragging me out of the room. "Get dressed." Kam demands. He pulls me through the door and slams it for good measure. He goes over to the settee and flops down on it. He puts his hands in his face and begins to howl with laughter. I scowl. "You find this amusing? That was my bed-"

I break off as Kam's laugh intensifies. "This is not funny."

He removes his hands from his face and coughs, fighting the chuckles and smile from his face. "You're right, this is completely serious." He slaps a hand over his mouth as a chuckle bubbles up through his throat.

"You're insufferable." I grunt.

My door opens. Kam sits up straight. All amusement leaves him. His mask slips back on. The Prince emerges, his hair is disheveled and his shirt is half open, he's still buttoning up the front of it. I peek around him to see the girl is grabbing her discarded clothes and runs into my bathroom with my sheets around her. I clench my fists together, I dig my nails into my skin. I want to kill him. Fucking pig. In my bed?!

Good gods I am going to punch his teeth down his throat.

Kam stands and shoves his hands into his pockets. A bored expression paints over his features. I want to hit both of them. I want to kill all the stupid men in my life. I want to kill King Adrian, I want to kill the Prince, and I want to kill Kam. I want Kam to hurt for everything he's done to me. I want him to bleed. I want to bleed his soul dry.

Gods. And I wonder why people are scared of me.

The Prince walks towards me and Kam with a sheepish smile on his lips. He rubs the nape of his neck. "It's nice to see you with some clothes on, Your Highness." Kam observes. I shoot him a scathing look. He doesn't pay me any mind. I turn back to the Prince and unleash my anger on him.

"We did change rooms," I seethe. "Correct?"

"Yes." The Prince says in a dry tone.

"This is what I'm not understanding, Your Highness." Prince Lawrence rolls his eyes, I unclench and clench my fists. Oh, I feel like punching him again. "We switched rooms because you hated yours. I switched with you!"

His eyes narrow, "Your point?"

I take a menacing step towards him but Kam pulls me back. Pulling my elbow, yanking my body towards his in process. I rip my elbow out of his hold and shoot him a ferocious glare. Don't get involved. I say with my eyes. He rolls his own. Always violent. He seems to say. I pivot and turn my gaze back on the Prince. I take a long breath. "My point," I spit, "is why the fuck were you fucking some girl in my bed?" The room quiets. Lawrence's eyes seem to have grown to saucers. He's staring to my left. I feel a nose nudge my hand slightly. I don't look down. I know who's there.