"Harry!" Annabel screams and shuffles over to me. She's soon shoved out of the way by Jack himself as he throws punches to my face while I lay on the ground.

"Bastard, ruined everything!" He shouts, and my ears are ringing.

"Get off of him!" I hear her yell, and she pushes him off me, helping me up.

"You bitch." He growls at her. "You're the real reason we're in this mess, isn't it?"

"Harry and I have our own issues not regarding you. You need to get out." She steps towards him.

"You're a cheating whore, don't even deny it." He spits.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that!" I scream.

"Did you think it too?" He asks me calmly. "Did you imagine us together?"

"Stop talking." Annabel says, eyes shut.

"Did you imagine me, undressing her tight dress, removing her bra, touching her places you've touched her?"

"Stop!" I yell. His words have the intended effect on me; I'm getting angrier by the minute as he continues to speak.

"Kissing her full lips, kneading her breasts; you've done that, right Styles? You've fucked her too, right? Did you imagine me, burying my cock into her tight-"

"Shut up! Shut up now! Get out, what is your problem!" Annabel screeches, tears spilling out her eyes, and down her face.

"But I wasn't done. Did you, Styles? Imagine our naked bodies joined together? Our moans filling the room as we come together?"

"Stop! Stop please!" Annabel cries, sobs.

"Shut up!" He says and smacks her. She gasps, goes silent as her palm grips her cheek.

"Son of a bitch!" I yell and pounce on him, knocking him over. I punch him non-stop, and by this point I can keep going. My knuckles are numb from any pain, and I can see blood falling from his face. "You fucking bastard, you think you can come to my place, and talk to me like that? You think you can touch my girl? What the fuck you hurt her, you fucking bastard!" I yell.

"Harry! Harry you're going to kill him!" Annabel yells, trying to tug me off but I don't care. I should stop but I can't. Punch after punch, I'm bashing his face in.

From the corner of my eye, I can see the pizza delivery boy appear at the door, eyes wide and shock. Scared even. Annabel, with tears running down her face looks at the boy desperately.

"Please, help!" She begs. He drops the pizza boxes and runs over to us, pulling me off and pushing me to the opposite side of the room. I harshly wipe away the blood from my lip and nose, the metallic taste too familiar in my mouth.

One look at my knuckles, and I cringe. They're bloody, red and bruised, skin peeling and it's not a pretty sight. But Jack's face is worse. Scary to look at even, he looks unfamiliar. His face is covered in uneven bruises, purple and red and painful.

"Get out." I spit and he stumbles out of my apartment. The pizza boy stands awkwardly silent.

"Thank you." Annabel touches his shoulder and hands him way more money than he was supposed to get. He nods and leaves the apartment to Annabel and I. "Harry..." She whispers but I don't look at her. She touches my arm gently, and her touch moves to my cheek, turning it so I'm forced to look at her.

"Don't." She says to me. "I know what you're thinking about. Don't. I already told you, nothing happened. It's only ever been you. No one's ever touched me besides you. Don't think about it. Imagine it to be you, please. Please." She begs. "I can't bear to lose you, Harry please."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"That's not what I mean. I can't lose you. I see it already, you're disappearing. Your eyes are dull, Harry come back. Come back to me, please."

"It's in there. It's stuck. I can't stop picturing the goddamn-"

"Don't. Just don't, Harry. Think of yourself. Replace him with yourself. Imagine me saying your own name. Please." I look at her and her cheek is red, harshly red. I cringe and run a thumb softly over it. She flinches and pulls away.

"It hurts?" I ask and she hesitantly nods.

"Stings."

"Let's go." I say, and grab her hand, tugging her to the kitchen. I pull out an ice pack from the freezer and hand it to her. Taking it, she softly thanks me, gently pressing it to her cheek. She winces, and I feel so much pain for her.

"Your turn, let's go." And I already know to go to the bathroom. She cleans my cuts off gently and neatly, something she's gotten too good at in the past day. It's silent between us.

"Thanks." I say after plenty of wincing and pain. It still hurts, and I just want it to stop. I don't know if I mean the physical or internal pain.

"You good?" She asks me with hopeful eyes.

"As long as I have you... yes. And no one else does." I add after a brief pause. I can see her shoulders relax and I pull her into me.

"I love you." She says, her voice muffled by her face in my chest.

"I love you. Now let's eat the pizza before it gets cold." I suggest, not noticing how hungry I was while beating a man up. She laughs and we go over to the pizza boxes and help ourselves to slice after slice.

We both know that things aren't quite the same between us, and we're in a tough place. We know not everything is sorted out yet, and back to normal. We know. We know there are things we need to talk about, to resolve and work on.

But for now, we know we love each other, and that's the good thing.
_______________________

Sorry, for the shortish chapter! It's my baby's 21st birthday and I wanted to update.

happy birthday to the love of my life, the center of my universe, my whole entire world; Harry Edward Styles. no words can describe the kind of love I can ever feel for him. I didn't even know I could love like this until this man, this person. he's done more for me than anyone can ever imagine, and I can't thank him enough for that. he deserves the absolute best, he deserves to be happy. he's anything and everything I'll ever need. he makes ME happy. i love him so much it hurts. it physically and mentally hurts, and the only thing I want is to feel his hugs, hear his voice, look into his eyes. his heart is incredibly big, and I couldn't find a more perfect human being.

thank you harry, for everything you've done to save millions of girls everywhere. you mean more to us than you'll ever know, and I only pray to meet you one day; to fall in love someday and live the life I've always imagined even though it's nearly impossible. I never knew that I could love someone the way that I love you. I wish you so much happiness and I hope you have an amazing day, you deserve everything good in this world. have an amazing birthday, baby.

lots and lots and LOTS of love, Casey. 💕❤️💜💙💗💕🎉🍻💚💛😍😘