Chapter 69

~Harry's POV~

My eyes are staring off at the door she walked through, and I'm afraid to read the letter she wrote.

The past day has been complete and utter hell. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have nightmares the night without her. I woke up plenty of times that night regardless of how exhausted I was. The image of him touching her... kissing her lips, made me sick to my stomach. That was my girl, no one else's. Mine.

The shower sex was probably the best sex I've ever had, hands down. It was the most meaningful, that's for sure. She may not know it, but she's everything to me. Absolutely everything.

Everything in that shower was perfect, we were so close, so in the moment. It was special to me. I probably came three times, but I wanted to just keep going, to be close to my girl. To show her that I can be good for her, better than the CEO of a company. Hopefully I did an okay job.

My fingers trembled as I held the wrinkled paper in my hands. The white sheet was imperfect, smears here and there, but it held together. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly before I begin to read the words that will make or break the thing I love most in this world.

Dear Harry,

I know you must me angry at this whole situation, and I can not tell you enough, how deeply sorry I am. It's been hard on me, but especially you. I know how much it hurts you; how much I hurt you. But please, if anything, continue reading.

The first day I met you, I was immediately drawn in to you. Your hair, eyes, face, everything about you was hauntingly handsome. I remember the way we came across as two opposite people that hated each other, but look how far we've come.

I understand everything you must be feeling, but let's look at this in a more positive light.

The kiss that was shared between us was nothing. There were no sparks, nothing I felt with you ever, was there. It was a mere experiment, and the results were clear. It made me realize something very important. Crucial for my future, even. The only person in the entire universe I would ever ever want, is you. Harry Edward Styles.

It seems crazy, being such a young age and knowing who and what you love the most. Our relationship is the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I need you to know that.

No one else can make me feel the way you do, Harry. No one. Every single time we kiss, I feel like fireworks explode inside me. There isn't a time that doesn't happen. You're the only one I've ever been with sexually, and I want to keep it that way. You're the only one that can make me feel so good, so amazing and loved. I've never felt as special as I do when I'm with you.

I hope you know how much I love you. You're the light of my life; the center of my universe. Your eyes are jewels in the sun, glimmering, bright and happy. Your hair is an unruly mess of curls, but I love it. I love the way it feels between my fingers, and the way it tickles my neck, face and even body, every time you kiss me anywhere. No words can explain how much I adore your smile, your laugh. Seeing you happy makes me happy. The way the corner of your eyes crinkle up, and your nose scrunches up just a tad makes me the happiest woman in the world.

You are truly a work of art, always so respectful to adults, so kind to children. You're perfect in all ways, shapes and forms. Your sense of humor is always something to cheer me up if I'm ever down. You've done so much for me.

Although you deny it, I know you're a sucker for romance. You love the movies we watch together because you want us to be like them. You take so much time to plan special dinners and surprises for me, and you pay attention to every little detail.