Yang Xiao Long X Reader: The Green Eyed Monster

Start from the beginning

The others turned to look at Nora with most of a pancake in her mouth until she sucked into her mouth and swallowed it. "Sorry, I asked how?" Nora asked. "Well Yang's eyes do turn red when she is angry. Maybe her eyes turn green when she feels another certain emotion." Blake said as everyone nodded or mumbled in agreement. "Well what emotion?" Pyrrha asked.

The others then tried to think what emotion it could possibly be as Ruby looked to see what Yang was looking at thinking it might explain what emotion Yang is experiencing. She looked to see you and Velvet talking with each other as Ruby gasped and then had a smirk on her face.

XXX Time Skip XXX

Yang was in the training room beating a punching bag with her fists as she screamed out loud thankful no one was in the room to hear. When ever Yang would see you with Velvet for to long she would go punch her anger out on a bag she would like to imagine was Velvet. It is not the most healthy way to do it, but it is better then keeping those feelings in.

Yang kept on punching as memories flooded her mind about you with Velvet. She screamed as she punched the bag thinking of all the times you would laugh with Velvet. She got louder and punched harder as she remembers every time those two would cuddle together. Yang didn't know that ever since  those reminders flooded through her mind her eyes switched every second from red to green. She then began breathing heavily out her nose as she got mad enough to break the punching bag in half that time she saw you kiss Velvet.

Yang then practically went ballistic as she lifted the the punching bag's stand and threw it across the room while huffing. "WHY?!" Yang yelled as if you could hear her. "Why?" Yang asked as she began to slowly breathing while starting to look heartbroken. She then felt a tear build up and then run down her cheek as she closed her eyes. "Why?" Yang silently sobbed. She wiped her eyes and decided to get ready to go back to the dorm.

She walked over to a nearby bench and picked up a towel and water bottle she put there for when she was done with her work out. She used the water bottle to squirt water into her mouth then used the towel to was her her face clear of sweat. "You taking a breather?" Someone familiar to Yang asked.

Taken by surprise she starts coughing some of the water she drinks and turns around to see you in front of her. You slowly walk forward walk toward, but she holds her arm out telling you to stop. "Yang, are you okay?" You ask in worry. "*Cough* Yeah (Y/N), I *Cough* just didn't expect to *Cough* see you is all." Yang said before she stopped coughing after a bit.

She then put the water bottle and towel down and turned back towards you tried to act as casual as possible with her hands on her hips. "What brings you here?" Yang asked. "Ruby told me you were in here training. And seeing as you obliterated the punching bag you want to do a little hand to hand?" You asked. Yang quickly nodded her head smiling hearing she can go and spend time with you again.

The two of you walked into the middle of the room getting in fight stance ready for fist fight. "Remember no semblances please." You said. "Don't worry (Y/N) I will beat you into the ground the old fashioned way." Yang said jumping in spot. "You are going to eat those words." You said.

The two of you then charged at each other with Yang being the first to try and punch, but you crouched below the fist and was able to grab her arm giving you time to kick her in the gut sending her back.

She smiles as she huffs and charges back at you. She jumps into the air with her hands looking like she is about to smash them on top of you, so you put your hands up in defense. She smirks as she saw her plan work as she raised her leg and kicked your side send you tumbling to the right and hit the ground.

You then stood up and tried punching her, but she dodged by jumping to the side and when she tried to punch you jumped back to avoid the blow. You then tried to punch Yang again, but she caught it in her hand. Yang then tried to punch you, but you caught her hand in a fist. Both of you then tried shoving their hand against each other trying to get the other to fall.

You then sweeped her leg sending Yang to the ground, but since Yang had a tight grip on your hand this sent you both to the ground with you on top of her. Neither of you moved since you both where questioning what the other would do and it seemed like neither of you tried to get out of this position, but Yang didn't mind. In fact she was enjoying it.

The blond brawler took a second to look hungerly look at your lips and felt upset remembering she would never feel them ever. Yang then looked you in the eyes hoping you didn't see what happened, you didn't see it lucky since you were looking at hers. She was about to try and get out from under you, but you pulled her up and kissed her on the lips.

The second your lips crashed together and Yang felt the love radiating off of them. She had a million questions rush through her mind that later melted away as she kissed back. The two long time friends kissed each other with both of them getting drunk off contact from each other enjoying every second of this.

The two didn't part until they separated as their lungs cried for oxygen causing them to gasp for air as they stared into each other's eyes. You then slowly got off Yang and offered her a hand up which she took as she tried to understand what just happened.

Yang looked away with a blush as dark as Ruby's cape while you held you arms not knowing what to say. "So... you feel the same way to?" You asked. "Yeah, ever since our fourth year at Signal." Yang said looking bat at you. "Third year." You said silently chuckling at the end.

Yang nervously scratched her arms as she looked at you for answers. "Why did you do that? Aren't you dating Velvet?" Yang asked. "No, today we actually broke up." You said as Yang's mouth slightly opened in shock. "Oh... I'm sorry." Yang said sympathetically. "Well don't. It was mutually dumping." You explained. "Wait you both broke up with one another? But, I thought you two loved each other." Yang said.

You silently chuckled as you shook your head reminiscing you earlier conversation with the girl. "There is difference between like and love Yang, and we just liked each other. The reason we were hanging out together more recently was so we could butter up the other for the break off. Velvet told me she realized she had feelings for Coco that were greater than her feelings for me. And I told her that I loved you for a long time. So we decided to break up." You said.

Yang didn't know what to feel, on one hand she was happy and on the other she was still partially confused. "Wait if you loved me before you and Velvet dated then why did you date her?" Yang asked with a quirked eyebrow. "Well I thought you didn't have any feelings for me so I decided to try and move on with Velvet. But it didn't work. Every time I kissed her or told her I loved her I was only seeing you and not her." You said.

Yang put on the biggest smile she ever had and wrapped her arms around you as the two of you kissed each other again. It wasn't as heated as the make out from earlier, but it still showed the other how much they loved them.

Once the two separated they smiled at each other more happy then words good explain. "Sooooo... you want to be my girlfriend?" You asked. Yang then put a finger on her chin and pretended to think it over. "Let's see do I want to date the (boy/girl) who I have liked since before we graduated Signal? Sure why not?" Yang asked as you chuckled.

The two of you then held the other's hand and walked out of the training room. Neither of you had a destination in mind on where to go, but you were both so ecstatic the couple didn't give it much matter. At that moment Yang felt nothing, but pure happiness and a bunch of other emotions except for an ounce of jealousy.