Chapter Six

Onika

We got back from my Birthday Surprise Party two hours ago, and Megan's been breaking my back, giving me this good dick, since then.

Right now we're taking a quick break, we're laying next to each other, catching our breaths.

"Should we check on Ondray, you know before we go back at it." Megan asks me between her breaths, while looking at me.

"Nah, he's sleeping, let's not disturb him." I say to her as I look at her.

"Mhm, okay." Megan says as she nods her head.

It gets silent between us.

Megan gets up and walks to our walk in closet.

"Meg, what are you doing." I yell to her.

"You'll see soon enough." Megan yells back to me.

"Now, close ya eyes. I'm finna come out." Megan yells to me.

"Why do I have to close my eyes for." I yell to her in a whinny tone.

"Seriously, Meg. What are you doing." I say to her.

"Cause I said so, and like I said you'll see soon enough, now close ya eyes girl." Megan yells to me.

"Ugh, fine." I say as I roll my eyes, then close them.

"There close." I yell to her.

"Ight, good girl. I'll be right out. Keep them eyes closed." Megan yells to me.

I just hum in response.

A few minutes later I feel a dip on the bed and I feel Megan lift my legs and spread them.

"Open y'all eyes babygirl." Megan says to me.

I open my eyes, only to see Megan looking down at me with this sexual smirk on her face.

"Turn around and face the headboard." Megan orders me as I just nod my head.

I turn over, leaning on my knees while facing the headboard of the large bed.

A few minutes later, I feel her flat breasts against my back as she reaches in front of me and grabs my breasts, circling her palm over my nipples as I feel a burning friction inside me as I let out a breath.

Megan chuckles lightly while leaning forward, her lips against the side of my neck.

"Do you trust me." Megan whispers in my ear.

"Yes, of course I do, baby. I trust you more than anything and anyone." I tell her in serious tone.

"Are you ready to be handcuffed." Megan asks me.

I turn my head to the side, opening my mouth to speak but I get cut off by Megan yanking my hands behind my back and the handcuffs are snapped over my wrists.

Ooooooh, I'm getting this dominant freaky Megan. I'm so happy right now, because I most definitely missed this Megan for these last three and a half years, and now that I'm getting this Megan again, I'm so grateful and happy.

I'm smiling as I twist my wrists, hearing the metal clank.

"Keep your arms still baby." Megan said to me while placing my hands behind my back, above the curve of my bare ass.

I'm managing to stay still as I try hardest to relax my arms, in this position that we're in.

"Good girl." Megan said as she strokes my hair, pushing it out of my face and spreading my long hair across my back.