Chapter Thirty Four

Onika

"Mmmm." I whimper, while reaching for Megan as we stop walking again.

"I've got you, bae." Megan promises me, while holding me tight to her body and helping me sway my hips.

"You're okay. Hide in your spot." Megan tells me.

I follow what she tells me to do and hide my face in her neck, whimpering intensely as the contractions picks up in the strength.

"Oh ow! Oh it really hurts." I cry out into her neck and it makes her wince.

"Oh Megan." I cry, beginning to get overwhelmed.

It's getting so so much worse and I'm not sure how much longer I can handle this.

"You're ight, bae. You're ight." Megan whispers to me smoothly, although her heart is starting to beat faster at the sound of my pained cries.

"Breathe through it, bae. It's almost done, I promise." Megan says to me.

"Sweetheart, do you wanna get in the tub maybe." Mama suggests to me as she looks at me.

"That is really good for soothing contractions." Mama tells me.

"I dunno, Mama." I whimpers out.

I can't even think straight between pain and anxiety.

Whew these twins are really putting me through it.

"Oni, let's just try it." Megan suggests to me, while smoothly pushing my hair away from my forehead with her palm.

"If you don't like it. We can get out, alright." Megan says to me.

"Okay." I warily agree as Megan takes my shaky hand and begins to lead me up the stairs to our room, with Mama and Kelly following right behind us.

Once we're in the bathroom Megan helps me strip down into just my sports bra and panties, that's all I am wearing right now.

Megan bends over by the tub and turns it on, keeping her fingers under the faucet as it slowly filling it making sure the water is at a good temperature.

Megan then hears me inhale sharply, while peeking over her shoulder from where she's sitting on the edge of the tub, too see me leaning over the sink counter with my arms folded and my forehead resting on the top of them.

My hips are swaying and I'm whimpering intensely.

"There you go, baby." Megan whispers, while walking up behind me and putting her hands on my hips to apply counter pressure.

"You're doing it, baby." Megan says to me.

"Owie." I whimper as I wince, my body tightening up.

"Oh, Megan, ow." I cry out.

"I know." Megan coos, squeezing my hips in more.

"You're okay, baby. Breathe." Megan whispers to me.

"I wanna sit." I whimper, turning my head on my arms, looking at the toilet.

"Yeah, okay. Let's sit bae." Megan says to me as she takes both of my hands as the contractions ends.

Megan then carefully walks me over to the toilet, while then setting me down carefully on the toilet.

I exhale heavily and put my hands on my trembling knees, biting my lip as I grapples with my anxious thoughts.

"Oni, what's going on." Megan asks me as she kneels down in front of me and lightly taps my forehead with her pointer finger, while smiling encouragingly.