Chapter Thirty Five

Megan

"Yo, I honestly still cannot believe that Nicki gave birth to our triplets." I say as I try to get comfortable on this chair.

"I still cannot believe that either baby." Nicki says, agreeing with me.

"Shiiiittttt, I can actually believe that." Kelly says causing us all to look at her.

"And how's that." Lauren asks her, while raising a eyebrow.

"I mean shiiiittttt. We all saw how Nicki was carrying these babies, cause with all that belly I honestly thought she was carrying quadruplets." Kelly says through her loud laughter.

Mama, Mama Carol, Lauren, Robyn, Ashanti, Bey and Trey bursts out laughing, with tears already rapidly rolling down their cheeks.

Shit even I'm laughing, cause the shit was lowkey hilarious as fuck.

"Baby, stawp laughing it wasn't even all that funny or hilarious." Nicki says to me.

"Now, Nicki, quit the cap. Cause you know you wanna laugh too, cause that shit is hilarious. I mean even ya own Mama is laughing." Kelly says to Nicki through her laughter.

Nicki just rolls her eyes at Kelly, while she then looks at me with a pout.

As I then immediately stop laughing, I grab Nicki's hand, while kissing it multiple times causing Nicki to smile.

"Whipped as fuck my nigga." Kelly says to me.

I shrug my shoulders while then looking at Kelly.

So the fuck what if I'm whipped, I'm truly and completely whipped for Onika Tanya Maraj, and I honestly don't give a flying fuck who knows it, and who gonna check me about it, absolutely no one.

"Okay, and." I say to Kelly, while shrugging my shoulders.

"I mean, you're so whipped for Lauren. That if she told you to jump outta a Airplane without a parachute, you'd be like when, where, what time and what would you like for me to wear bae." I say to Kelly causing her to roll her eyes at me.

Kelly is only rolling her eyes at me cause the nigga knows that I'm right.

Nicki, Mama Carol, Mama, Lauren, Robyn, Ashanti, Bey and Trey bursts out laughing.

"Yup, yup. She sure would do that if I said it, she would do it in a heartbeat." Lauren says through her laughter, while smiling a knowing smile.

"Cap." Is all Kelly says.

"Suuuuuurrrrrreeeeee it is." Bey says through her loud laughter.

We all laugh for a whole ten more minutes til our laughter calms down.

"Okay, so what are we gonna name our babies." Nicki asks me as she looks at me.

"Bae, I don't know." I say to her.

Nicki, Mama, Mama Carol, Lauren, Robyn, Ashanti, Bey, Kelly and Trey all look at me while raising a eyebrow.

"Nigga, don't be stoopid." Kelly says to me.

"Riiiiiight." Nicki, Mama, Mama Carol, Lauren, Robyn, Ashanti, Bey and Trey say at the same time, agreeing with Kelly.

"Um, bae. I know you ain't even agreeing with this nigga since you haven't came up with any names yet either." I say to Nicki as I look right at her.

Nicki just rolls her eyes at me.

That's what I the fuck thought.

"Oooooop." Lauren, Robyn and Ashanti says at the same time through their laughter.