Chapter Thirty

Onika

So it's obviously the next day, and I'm twenty three weeks now.

I let out a soft squeal with happiness.

I'm just so happy right now.

Anyways Megan and I are in the waiting room, waiting to be called.

Megan smiles at me as she's chewing on some powder donuts.

As I try to take one, Megan shakes her head no, while snatching the box backwards.

Megan swallows the donut pieces before she talks.

"Nah, I love you and all, bae. But you ain't even getting nun of these." Megan says to me.

I start sniffling as I look at her, with tears already rolling down my cheeks.

"Bae, please don't start crying. Cause I honestly don't even think you can have anything to eat, you know like right before you and the babies get checked up on." Megan says to me which causes me to cry even more.

Megan looks up at the ceiling while blowing a loud breath out.

Megan then looks back at me.

"How bout this, if you let me eat all these donuts all by myself, and after we're done with your Checkup, I'll buy you two whole boxes of your own powder donuts." Megan suggest to me.

I immediately stop crying, while looking at Megan with a bright happy smile on my face.

"Okay, bae. Deal." I say to her as I lay my head down on her shoulder.

Megan sighs in relief as she goes back to eating on her donuts, while watching whatever is on the Tv.

Once Megan finishes, she gets up and walks over to the trashcan, she throws the box away.

And not even a second later a Nurse calls us, so Megan quickly rushes back over to me.

She helps me up, while we then follow the Nurse.

The Nurse walks us to the room.

"Okay, you guys just wait in here and Doctor Fast will be in here soon." The Nurse tells us with a smile as she closes the door behind her.

I walk over to the bed, with Megan following right behind me.

Megan helps me up on it.

"Thanks, baby." I say to Megan as I look at her.

"Your so welcome, bae." Megan says as she leans down a little, pecking my lips multiple times before she pulls away.

Megan then pulls a chair up next to the bed, while then sitting down on it.

Smiling at me, Megan places her hand on my large producing belly, while gently rubbing circles on it.

I gently smile at Megan.

A few minutes later the door opens and in walks Doctor Fast.

"Hey, Nicki and Megan." Doctor Fast says to me and Megan, while giving us a friendly smile.

Doctor Fast walks more into the room.

"Hey Doctor Fast." I say to him, while smiling brightly.

"Wassup Doc." Megan says to Doctor Fast, while she gives him a head nod.

"So, Nicki. Your really are happy today aren't you." Doctor Fast asks me through his light laughter, while he looks at my face.

"Yeah, cause I'm twenty three weeks now, which means I'm like semi halfway getting close to the end of my pregnancy and my babies will be hea." I tell him.