Chapter Twenty Nine

Megan

The time has come. Party day has arrived.

Today is the day that Alanna is turning the big three months old.

Damn time does really fly by too damn fast cause then before I know it, Alanna will be turning four months, then five months and then my babies will finally be born.

I take a deep breath.

But we're gonna focus on today.

I blow a breath out as I place the last table on the grass.

Yeah the party is happening at mine and Nicki's house.

Cause Nicki wanted Alanna's party to be like a small party, with only inner circle friends and family, in a peaceful and safe place, which is our home.

And we all know that's what Robyn and Trey would want.

Anyways I begin to put these tablecloths on all the tables, making sure there perfect.

Cause if the tables and everything else isn't nice and perfect, Nicki would be mad at me and give me no pussy.

"What the fuck am I thinking. Of course Nicki will be giving me the pussy, regardless. Cause she obviously be giving me the pussy all day every single day, no matter what mood she's in." I mumble to myself, while lightly laughing.

Anyways once the tables are all covered nicely and perfectly, and the chairs are placed nicely and perfectly at the tables, I head back inside, too go blow the balloons up.

Once I'm in the living room and in front of the couch, I plop down on it with a loud sigh.

Damn those Chefs are throwing down in the kitchen, cause that food smells bomb as fuck, literally Chefs Kiss.

They're making me hungry as fuck right damn now.

But I gotta stay focus on, getting these balloons blown up.

So I pull the coffee table closer to me, I lift this heavy ass Balloon Time helium tank up, and I place it on a empty spot on the coffee table.

I then turn the valve, counterclockwise.

And not even a second later I hear a soft hissing sound.

The hissing sound then stops a few minutes later.

As I then quickly grab a balloon, I stretch the balloon before I put it over the nozzle, and it grips it tightly.

I press the neck of the balloon against the nozzle, with my thumb and forefinger, so that I can keep the gas from escaping.

But with the same hand that I'm holding the neck of the balloon, I lightly push down the valve, and this opens the nozzle, and the balloon starts filling up with helium.

And once the balloon is inflated, I release the nozzle.

I then carefully take the balloon off the nozzle, with a smirk on my face.

I suck the helium out of the balloon, inhaling it, while still smirking.

"I'm running through your bitch house
Like the Tomb Raider." I rap in a high pitch chipmunk voice.

I burst out laughing.

This is literally so motherfucking funny.

"You got a pass around bitch, she a hot potato, I told her, "Suck it or get out, that's your ultimatum" (girl bye)." I rap in the high pitch chipmunk voice.