Chapter Eleven

Megan

It's Christmas, it's finally Christmas, I'm just so happy right now.

We're all in the living room watching Christmas movies.

Lauren, Kelly and Titan, Ashanti, Beyoncé and Brandon, and Robyn and Trey all stayed over, and we've been up all night, expect for Ondray, Titan and Brandon, they fell asleep right after the first movie.

"Hey, baby. Do you wanna open up the gifts now." I whisper in Nicki's ear, as I look at the side of her face.

Nicki turns her head, facing me.

"Yeah, of course. I mean it is a little after eight." Nicki whispers to me.

"Oh, ight cool. So let's wake the kids up." I said as I get up while then helping Nicki up.

"Where y'all going." Beyoncé asks us as she looks at us, which causes Ashanti, Lauren, Robyn, Kelly and Trey to look at Nicki and I too.

They continue to look at us, waiting for one of us to answer.

"We're just gonna go upstairs to wake the kids up." Nicki tells them.

"Cause, we all know that we wanna open our gifts to see what we got each other, already and we ain't finna wait all morning and day." Nicki adds as we all agree, cause she speaks the truth.

It gets silent til I break it.

"Ight, while Nicki and I wake the kids up and bring them down here, I want y'all to move that coffee table outta the way." I said to Beyoncé, Kelly and Trey as I look at them.

"Don't worry bout it, we got you Meg." Trey said to me.

"Yeah, we got you bro." Beyoncé and Kelly said to me.

I just nod my head, while Nicki and I head out of the living room, going to the stairs.

Seventy minutes later, Nicki and I finally come back down the stairs. The reason why it took us so damn long, is cause these kids were putting up a fight.

Like I thought that kids loves to wake their parents up so that they can quickly open their gifts on Christmas morning.

Anyways we walk into the living room, seeing everyone sitting in a circle on the floor, right where the coffee table used to be.

I put Titan and Brandon down and they run straight past their parents to the tree.

I burst out laughing, seeing the looks on Lauren, Kelly, Ashanti and Beyoncé faces. Too fucking priceless.

Nicki kisses Ondray's head before she puts him down on the floor, and Ondray takes off going straight to the tree.

We all then follow the kids, heading over to the tree, we help them open their gifts, they scream in happiness with happy smiles on their faces as they see what they got. Beyoncé and I quickly open the toys for them and then we give them to the kids.

Beyoncé, Ashanti, Kelly, Lauren, Trey, Robyn, Nicki and I then get our gifts. We then walk back to the middle of the living room, we sit down in a circe while we then give each other the gifts we got each other.

"On the count of three we open them together." Nicki says as she looks at us.

Beyoncé, Ashanti, Kelly, Lauren, Trey, Robyn and I agree.

"Okay, one, two.....three." Nicki says in a excited yet nervous tone with an excited smile on her face.

We all rip the wrapping papers like there's no tommorow, we laugh as we continue ripping the wrapping papers off like dat.