Chapter Twenty Five

Megan

"Megan, wake up." I hear Trey say as he tries to shakes me awake.

I groan in response.

"Come on, Megan. It's an Emergency." Trey said to me.

Can't this nigga take a motherfucking hint, that I don't care and that I wanna continue to be asleep.

Anyways I don't move a single muscle, while I still stay asleep.

A couple seconds later my cheek starts stinging.

My eyes shoots open and I quickly sit up, while glaring at Trey.

"Yooooo, what the actual fuck Trey." I yell at Trey as I continue to glare at him.

Nicki's eyes shoots open, while she then quickly sits up.

"Bae, why the fuck did you yell for. Scaring caring the fuck outta me, ya cause could've gave me a heart attack in my damn sleep." Nicki says as she breathes in and out, while looking at me.

"I'm so sorry bae. But this nigga done lost all his damn mind, slapping me awake." I said to her as I look at her, while I then look back at Trey.

It gets silent between all of us, til I break it.

"What are you doing here anyways." I ask him, while raising a eyebrow.

Trey takes a couple minutes to breathe in and out before he talks.

"The baby is coming." Trey shouts as he starts to freak out.

Nicki and I looked at each other with wide eyes as we then look back at Trey.

"Are you sure, Trey." I ask him.

"Yeah, Rob can prolly be having Braxton Hicks Contractions." Nicki says to Trey.

"Nah, nah, her water actually broke." Trey tells us as he breathes in and out.

Nicki and I snatch the blankets off of us, while then getting outta bed.

"Ight, we're coming with you, but just know I'm beating ya ass sooner or later, for slapping me awake." I said to Trey, while looking him dead in his eyes.

"Yeah, dats fair." Trey says as he nods his head.

"I know it is, duh the fuck." I said to him as I roll my eyes.

Nicki and I then head to our walk in closet, getting some comfy clothes to wear.

Once Nicki and I are dressed in the comfy clothes, Trey, Nicki and I all rush outta the room and outta the house.

------------------------------

"Damn, nigga can you slow down." I said to Trey.

Trey is driving like a damn maniac.

"Don't worry, Meg. I got dis, I ain't gonna crash or nunthang." Trey says as he continues to drive like a maniac.

"Mhmm." I said through purged lips, while lightly nodding my head.

"Trey, you're prolly more panic than Rob, and your not even the one who's gonna give birth." Nicki says to Trey, breaking the silence.

"Uhhh, yeah. I'm just so nervous and so excited, at the same time." Trey says to Nicki.

Nicki lays her head on my shoulder as Trey continues to drive to the Hospital, like the damn maniac he is.

Once we finally get to the Hospital, Trey quickly finds a parking spot, he parks.

Trey quickly turns the key, killing the engine.

We all then take our seatbelts off, while then getting out the car.