Chapter Five

Megan

Today's my baby's Birthday and I'm so happy, not only for her being born on this day, it's the fact that I can spend and celebrate her Birthday with her.

I can't believe my baby is turning twenty four today.

Anyways I'm cooking Nicki a Birthday Breakfast, with a little help from Ondray. We're going to surprise her with it, since she's still sleeping right now.

"Me toj dit, dada." Ondray says to me as he sees me bout to sprinkle some sprinkles on top of the Birthday pancakes and waffles.

"Ight, bud. You can do it, just don't sprinkle a lot, sprinkle a little, okay." I tell him as I hold the tiny glass bowl full of sprinkles out.

"Otay dada." Ondray says as he grabs a handle full of sprinkles out the bowl.

Ondray then throws the sprinkles on top of the pancakes, he then does the same thing to the waffles.

The way he threw them sprinkles were so cute.

I place the tiny bowl down on the counter.

"Ight, Dray. Let's go give this to mommy, let's go surprise her." I say to him with a smile on my face.

"Yayhey, turprise mwommy." Ondray yells out in excited tone with a big smile on his face.

Ondray is a whole mood right now, and I love to see it and I'm absolutely loving how he's this excited.

I pick him up, I place him on the floor, while I then grabbing the tray.

"Okay, Dray start walking. Let's go upstairs and we have to be quiet so that mommy doesn't hear us." I say to him.

"Otay dada." Ondray said as he nods his head while then walking.

I start walking behind him.

Once we're upstairs, Ondray and I walk to Nicki's and my room.

Luckily I kept the door open, so we just walk right on in.

We walk over to Nicki's side.

I sit the tray on the nightstand, while I then pick Ondray up and I gently place him on top of Nicki.

"Ight, bud. Let's start kissing mommy all over her face." I quietly said to him.

"Otay dada." Ondray whispers to me.

Ondray and I start kissing Nicki all over her face.

"Mhm, Meg. Stop let me sleep for five more minutes." Nicki mumbles in her sleep as she doesn't open her eyes.

Ondray and I continue to kiss Nicki all over her face, causing her to eventually open her eyes. A smile then spreads across Nicki's face.

Ondray and I stopped kissing her, while pulling away with smiles on our faces.

"Happy Birthday baby." I said to her as I quickly peck her lips then pull away.

"Habby Biftay. Mwommy." Ondray says to Nicki with the brightest smile on his face as he quickly peck her lips, then pull away.

"Thank you my babies." Nicki says to Ondray and I with a happy smile on her face.

Ondray and I just smile at her.

As Nicki sits up, sitting up against the headboard, Ondray gets off Nicki and sits next to her.

"We made you a Birthday Breakfast." I tell her as I grab the tray, while then placing the tray on her lap.

Nicki looks down at the tray of colorful foods with a smile on her face.

I sit down next to her, on the edge of the bed.