Chapter Three

Megan

It's the next day and I'm laying up against the headboard with this comfy blanket covering me, watching Anime.

This is literally a dream come true for me, cause this is all I wanted to do when I got out, you know besides coming back home to Nicki, our son, my family and friends.

But anyways I'm watching Dragon Ball Z right now, then later I'll prolly catch up on the other Anime shows, that I have missed.

Nicki's out with Ondray right now, she took him on a playdate Brandon and Titan.

I'm so focused on this episode of Dragon Ball Z, that I didn't even hear or notice Nicki walking in the room with Ondray in her arms.

Nicki walks over to her side of the bed.

She then places Ondray in the middle of the bed, while then climbing in after.

"Why y'all back so early, I thought the playdate wasn't supposed to end til five." I ask her as I look at her.

It's Four O'clock right now.

"Ondray wanted the playdate to end a little bit early, cause he wanted to come back to home, too you and spend some time with you." Nicki tells me as she gets up the under the blanket, while then helping Ondray get under the blanket too.

"Is this true Dray." I asks him as I look down at him.

"Ywess daddy." Ondray says to me as he looks up at me with a smile on his face.

As I then pull Nicki and Ondray closer to me, we all look back at the Tv screen.

"Who's he." Nicki asks me as she points to Goku.

I laugh as I shake my head.

"What's funny, I was only asking a question." Nicki said to me as she looks at me.

"It's the fact dat you don't know who Goku is, when you clearly should. Since I told you and explained to you, who he was and what he does." I say to her once my laughs calms down.

"And I told and explained dis shit to you way before I got locked up." I say to her.

"Yeah well, I forgot and plus I didn't even watch this after you got locked up, anyways." Nicki tells me.

"So all dat shit you told me and explained to me went out the fucking window." She adds.

"I believe dat, but what didn't go out the window was dat Love & Hip Hop and Real Housewives bullshit, cause that's all the shit you pay attention too, know and watch." I said to her.

"Hey, those are good fucking Reality Shows." Nicki tells me as she sits up a little, while still looking at me.

"Mhm, okay." I say to her with a smile.

"They are, there way better than these Cartoons you watch." Nicki said to me cause my smile to drop, immediately.

I'm so fucking offended.

"Yooooo, you wahlinn for dat." I said to her with a deadass serious look on my face.

Nicki is just smiling, like she hit a nerve, which she fucking did.

"Don't fucking be smiling, ya ass knows there a whole difference between Anime and Cartoons." I said to her.

"Even niggas who don't even watch Anime, knows that there's a whole fucking difference between Anime and Cartoons." I say to her as I continue to look at her with a deadass serious look on my face.

"I know, baby. Calm down I was just playing." Nicki says to me.

"Better have been." I said to her as I then look back at the Tv screen.