Arrival x At x Heavens x Arena

Message from killuassoggyballsack: I'm back from the dead :D Sorry for literally GHOSTING you guys, but I'm back. Tbh I don't have an excuse to why I stopped posting, I've just lost motivation for everything and anything. So again, my apologies and I'll try to post more frequently. Back to the- OH I FORGOT SOMETHING. THANK YOU FOR 200 VIEWS! I just made this story as a joke, I wasn't expecting it to get 200 reads! That's crazy! Anyway, back to the story.

You were on the train fast asleep. While dreaming, you felt someone shaking you. You opened your eyes and saw Gippy and Gon shaking you. You were at your destination, Yorknew City. Gippy said, "Y/N, Y/N, wake up! We're here! Yorknew City!"

You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You stood up and got off the train. You all stood in front of the train station and started talking. Kurapika claimed that he had to leave and get money by getting a job.

Leorio sighed and said, "Well, I guess I should head home too. He was going to apply to med school and try to get a job as a doctor. You all said your goodbyes and Kurapika and Leorio took off.

Gon smiled and said, "Guess it's just the kids now." Gippy looked up at you and tugged on the bottom of your shirt. You looked down at her and bent down.

Gippy smiled and said, "So now what? Are you and Killua going to dat-" You quickly cut her off and said, "W-What? No way. Nope. Nuh uh. Not me."

Killua looked down at you guys and said, "We gotta start training." Gon looked at Killua and said, "For what? Why not have fun?"

Killua and Gon started arguing for a while and you looked over at Gippy and she was eating Pocky. You stared at her and said, "Where did you get that?" She looked over at you and pointed at a nearby trash can. You stared at her for a while and looked back at Killua and Gon arguing.

Killua and Gon started walking and talking to each other. You picked Gippy up and put her on your shoulders. You walked behind Gon and Killua and they walked to the Heavens Arena.

It was a giant sky tower, and according to Killua 251 stories and 991 meters tall. Killua explained that at Heavens Arena you guys could train and make money.

You all got in the line and a woman assigned you guys numbers. Killua was 2054, Gon was 2055, You were 2056, and Gippy was 2057.

You all went in the arena and sat down to watch the fights. Gon was called to fight, and he put down his bag and walked over to the ring. Gippy grabbed your arm and led you over to a room with workout equipment.

You closed the door behind you and said, "Gippy, what the heck? I wanted to watch Gon fight." Gippy pointed at a 2KG weight and told you to pick it up. You grabbed it and picked it up no problem. Gippy then pointed at a 50KG weight. You picked it up, but with a struggle. Gippy grabbed a nearby piece of paper and wrote something down. Gippy handed you the piece of paper and said, "I wrote you a new workout routine. You will be doing this everyday until your first fight."

She walked past you and left the room. You looked down at the piece of paper and it said:

35kg weights
20 squats
15 backward lunges
50 jumping jacks
25 push-ups
60 second plank

You put the piece of paper in your pocket and left the room. You went in the elevator and it took you to the 50th floor. When you left the elevator, you saw Killua, Gon, and Gippy talking to Zushi and Mr. Wing.

You walked over and Gippy ran up to you and hugged you. Zushi blushed and stared at you. You looked back at him blankly. Killua broke the silence by saying, "What are you staring at Zushi? Have you never seen a girl before?"

Zushi looked over at Killua and said, "No, it's just that I've never seen a young girl at Heaven's arena, especially one my age. Killua rolled his eyes and walked over to the room you all would be waiting to fight.

Killua and Zushi and got called to fight and you, Gon, and Gippy waited for your turns. Killua quickly beat Zushi and then Gippy got called.

You watched the fight on TV and Gippy beat the man cold by kicking his knee in, causing him to trip and fall, and then jumping on his stomach, making him cough up blood and have inner bleeding.

You were then chosen to fight a woman about 6'1 tall and weighs 109lbs. You took a deep breath and smiled. Due to all the working out you did from the testing gate, you got really strong. The woman took out a shank and boldly walked towards you. You stood still and didn't move.

The lady grabbed you and held the shank to your throat. You used your canine teeth and bit down as hard as you could on the woman's hand until she started to bleed. The woman held her hand and tore off a piece of her clothing to patch the wound. While she was trying to tear the sleeve from her shirt, you got behind her and pushed her back as hard as you could and put your foot in front of her foot. She got shoved forwards and tripped. With her tripping, she put her hands out trying to catch herself, but she still held the shank in her hand. When she fell towards, the shank went straight through her skull.

You stared at the shank piercing through her head and a blood puddle forming around her. The entire audience gasped and you looked up at everyone. You won. Not in the way you hoped to, but it was a win. You went back to the rest of the group and they were all staring at you.