Palm x And x Biscuit

You guys continued down the cave until you guys came across the exit. When you guys left, you ran across a herd of Chimera Ants.

Gippy nudged your shoulder and asked, "Hey, got a piece of paper?" You looked at her and asked, "Why?" She put her hands behind her head and said, "So I can write my will. All my belongings go to Jay."

A Chimera Ant stepped up and said, "You guys have three choices. One, choose the order you want to fight. Two, you can try to escape. Three, surrender and let us kill you."

"If you choose one, you will fight us one by one. What will it be?" Kite turned around and said, "One on one with their officers. Who's willing to go first?" You all decided to do Rock Paper Scissors to decide who to go first, and Gon won.

An ant stepped up that looked like a sandslash. Of course, Gon ended up winning by squishing him like a bug. You, Killua, and Gippy played Rock Paper Scissors, and in your luck you won.

You stepped up and said, "We're in a hurry, so who's my opponent?" An ant resembling a rhino stepped up and said, "You're too cocky for your own good."

He then pointed to the ant that Gon killed and said, "I'm ten times stronger than that guy over there." You yawned and said, "So you're weak? That's reassuring." The ant then gritted it's teeth and said, "What did you say?"

You smiled at it and said, "You heard me." The rhino then ran towards you and tried to headbutt you, but you managed to move out of the way in time. Using your fire ability, you made multiple clones of yourself, all made of fire! You yelled out, "Hot Clones!"

There. That was your first real attack name. All of your clones then started to attack him, burning him in the process. Of course, the clones were made of purely fire, so it was easy to pick you out from the rest.

The ant had hardened skin, but due to your clones burning his skin, his skin started to crack and expose his insides. You blended in with your clones and slid behind him. You covered your hand with pure nen and reached into his throat from behind, and ripped out his esophagus.

He died, and fell onto the ground. You closed your eyes and said, "Return." After you said that, you felt a slight burn in your stomach. You looked around and saw that all your Hot Clones were gone and had gone back into you.

Kite stepped up and said, "My turn." Kite spawned his Lucky Slots and in his hand summoned a giant scythe. He turned around and said, "Killua, Y/N, Gon, Gippy, in three seconds I want you guys to jump."

A frog stepped up and all of you guys jumped. Kite had spun 360 degrees and split all of the ants in half. Gippy frowned and said, "Aww, I didn't get a turn." You pat her head and said, "Don't worry. You'll get a turn next time."

You guys continued to walk to the queen's fortress to prevent the King's birth. On the way, Kite stopped and said, "We're being followed." He looked up and you guys started to run.

Suddenly, a bunch of giant insects started attacking you guys from left to right. You guys continued to run, and Kite got fed up with it and cut them all in half using his scythe.

You guys walked out of the trees area and walked up to two ants. One resembling a lion, and the other resembling a human with a bunny hat. The human looking one pointed at you and said, "She's so pretty!"

The lion backed down and called the other ant down. Gippy chuckled and said, "Haha, weak bitches."

Kite stepped towards and said, "We're gonna follow them. Their nest must be close to here. Wherever they're going, the queen is bound to be where they're headed."

You guys continued to follow them for a day straight. On the way, Kite sat down on a rock and handed Gon a Hunter's License. Kite said, "Gon, I want you to have this."