Gippy's Escape

Hey shawties. So in this chapter you will be in Gippy's POV escaping the orphanage the same day Y/N met Gippy. You don't have to read this if you don't want to, it's just an extra and it helps the reader understand Gippy a bit more.

Belle shook you awake and said, "Gippy, wake up!" You looked around and everyone was already awake. You sat up and yawned. Today was the day. Your 8th birthday, meaning you can't get adopted anymore. The day, you were gonna get killed. You couldn't let that happen.

You stood up and walked over to the bathroom to brush your teeth and stared in the mirror, thinking about what you were gonna do. After you finished brushing your teeth you walked over to Jay, your favorite security guard, and hugged him from the back, secretly grabbing his keys without his knowledge.

You looked over at mom and saw her helping the younger kids getting dressed. With that, you walked over to the security office and grabbed a gun from out of the drawer. You walked over to Jay and said, "Good morning Jay! You look just as handsome as ever, especially this morning."

Jay was a tall dark skinned man with curly short black hair, dyed dark purple at the ends. He had soft puppy dog dark brown eyes and the sweetest smile in the world that could light up any room.

Jay bent down to your level and said, "Why thank you, lady Gippy. You look just as beautiful as ever. Oh by the way, have you seen my keys anywhere?"

You smiled and said, "Yeah, I saw them in the security office." Jay pat your head and said, "Thanks kid, and I should put you in the time out room for looking in my office, but you saved my job."

With that, Jay stood up and walked into the security office, you following behind him. Jay looked in the drawer and didn't see the gun and almost pressed the emergency button, until you pulled the gun out on him. Jay put his hands in the air and said, "Gippy, you don't want to do this." You shook your head and said, "No... No I don't, but I have to." You closed the door behind you and grabbed a pillow.

You started crying and said, "Jay, I'll miss you but I don't wanna die. Please... don't make it difficult for me." Jay smiled and walked towards you. He bent down and wiped the tears off your cheeks and nodded. You sighed and said, "Goodbye... Jay."

With that you put the pillow over his face and shot him through the pillow. Due to the pillow, the gun wouldn't make any noise and wouldn't alert everyone. You started crying again and put the gun back in your pocket. You walked out of the security office and locked the door.

The mother walked up to you and said, "Gippy, have you seen Jay anywhere?" You looked up at her and said, "No, but you'll see him soon." The mother looked at you and said, "What are you talking about? Did you kill him? You little bitch..."

You held the gun to her head and pulled the trigger. You looked down at her and said, "Who's the bitch now?"

You ran into the kids room and everyone was panicking because they heard the gunshot. You said, "Guys! Follow me, I know how where we can hide!" They all followed behind you and you led them to a small confined room.

Once they were all in there, you pulled the gun out of your pocket and shot all of them. After they were all dead, you left the room and took a shower and changed into clean clothes.

After you were dressed, you went into the mother's room and went on her computer. You decided to take the mother's credit card to get a plane ticket to take you all the way to the other side of the world. After you bought the ticket, you put on your tennis shoes and grabbed a gasoline bucket you found in the engine room, and a lighter you found in the mother's pocket.

You poured gasoline all over the house, and made a trail leading outside. You stood in front of the trail, bent down, took the lighter out of your pocket, and lit the trail, causing the whole house to catch on fire in a matter of seconds.

You ran far into the forest, as far away from the orphanage as your legs could run, and you stopped at a gas station for a pit stop. There at the gas station, you saw cop cars, with their sirens on, head to the direction of the orphanage.

After the cop cars left the area, you walked over to the airport. By the time you made it there, it was about 6 AM. By the time you got to the scanning part of the airport, you thought about what to do with the gun. You came up with a solid plan and hoped it would work.

You "accidentally" bumped into a tall man from behind and said, "Oops! Sorry about that sir!" And ran off. While you were talking, you secretly slid your gun into their back pocket.

You watched them carefully as they went through the security scan. The alarm went off rapidly. Multiple security guards attacked the man and pushed him to the ground. When he fell to the ground, the gun fell out of his pocket and slid over to you. You picked it up and put it in your pocket and proceeded to walk to your flight.

On your way to the flight, you saw a girl arguing with their parent, while the parent was holding a bunch of Killua Zoldyck posters in their hands. You thought to yourself, "Weird... I hope she's on my flight. I wanna be her friend."

You walked away from the parent and the girl and went onto your plane. At about 4 pm you looked over and saw the same girl talking to a strange man. She was holding a map for some reason. You watched them for a little while and the man left the girl.

You stood up and walked to the girl and said, "Hey, where does that lead?" You pointed to the map in her hands.