Gangster: Alright you two, dont try anything funny.

Jenny: If only your mom got the memo.

Gangster: What you say?!

Jason: Cool it.. You two. What are your names?

Beth: Beth. And thats Jenny.

Jenny: People call me shades.. not that it really matters right now. Were huge fans.

Jason: Didnt know I had fans. Well look you two seem pretty capable so Im gonna cut you in on something.

Gangster: Oh come on Jason you gonna recruit right now? The rottweilers could have people coming right now, we gotta move.

Jason: Hold on Look you two can choose. You can walk away right now or-

Beth: Fuck that!

Jenny: Yeah we just saved ya ass. We joining.

Jason: Well then.. Lets get out of here.

They turned to the sound of a car engine starting and saw the gangster hot wiring it to life.

Gangster: .. You gonna stand there catching flies or you gonna get in?

The sound of police sirens closing in helped them make their choice as they all got in the car before it drove off allowing them to relax.

Jason: So why join us? You two clearly tough, why not the rottweilers or shanks?

Gangster: I thought you wanna recruit them not drive them away.

Jason: Im just askin. Well playa?

Jenny: Well. Life hasnt exactly been kind to us.

Beth: Got expelled from Unitian Academy-

Jenny: For some bullshit.

Beth: Then we found out we were adopted. We were apparently feared in the orphanage and our parents thought we would make them famous with that story. Then..

Jenny: .. Only motherfucker to give a damn about us died in a bullhead crash we saw him get on that thing and waved and then.. gone.

Jason: Im sorry to hear girls

Beth: Yeah well he would want us to move forward. He was never really a sappy type of dude. As for why we wanna join you well you were the best fit. All human, fighting for humans and you guys are kick ass.

Jenny: Shanks are pussies trying to hide from the war but. Smart and the rottweilers theyre just straight up dicks to others and even their own. No point joining a gang you might end up trying to kill off.

Jason: I dig it. So you playas got nowhere to go then?

Beth: Yeah.

Jason: You able to take a punch?

Jenny: I can give a punch too.

Jason: Good answer how long?

Gangster: Ten minutes Jason. I called ahead to let them know what happened.

Jenny: What happened?

Jason: We werent planning on having a gun fight. We were looking for recruits when they came around the corner and started blasting. Luckily nobody got hurt. This time.

Gangster: Hope you two are ready for initiation.

Jason: Dont scare them.

Beth: We aint scared.

Gangster: Well see. Were here.

Jason: Alright. Out.

They all got out of the car and looked to see a church standing tall, what was strange about it is that it was located near the warehouse district in the slum area. Jason and the gangster walked in with the girls following to find an empty church with an old man at the front clearly being the priest.