11: Trouble

I spend Friday morning just lounging around the apartment until I get a call from Jimin begging me to bring him and Jungkook food and take Hoseok away so that he stops talking about me and later today.

I grab them McDonald's because its the quickest thing on the way and I go down to studio B again. They have music playing but not as loudly as last time. I go in and I'm attacked by two sweaty men "Thank God."

I chuckle and gently push Jimin and Jungkook off of me and hand them their food "Go stuff your faces children."

"Thank you Noona!" Jungkook yells around a mouthful of fries

"You're welcome."

Hoseok comes over and pecks my lips "What no food for me?"

"Well after you shower we're heading over to Eric's where we will stuff ourselves until in a food coma." I lean into him some "But I have some fries in the car."

Hoseok smiles and kisses my cheek "You're amazing."

"I'm aware. But we should get going so that we aren't late."

"Yes we should." He goes and grabs his bag "I will see you guys on Monday."

"Bye Hyung!" Both boys chime at the same time.

He turns and Jimin mouths a thank you to me and I nod. Hoseok and I leave and I drive over to his place and follow him inside "Oh whose this?"

Hoseok's roomate asks as soon as we step through the door "My girlfriend." Hoseok says shortly.

His roomate raises his eyebrow and Hoseok rolls his eyes slightly "Baby this is my rommate Seungcheol."

I give him a polite nod and he looks me up and down before looking at Hoseok "How do you always get the hot ones?"

Hoseok shrugs and grabs my wrist, gently tugging me behind him and to his room.

Once inside he locks the door "I'll be quick."

I hum and sit in the edge of his bed "Question."

Hoseok hums and starts to tug his shirt off "Yes?"

"Say I also need a shower?"

Hoseok raises his eyebrow at me "Are you asking to join me?"

"Maybe."

"Well if you want to, you are more than welcome to but you you can't be mad if we're a little late."

"A little late is okay." I shrug

Hoseok chuckles "Well then you can join me sunshine."

We both strip and go in the bathroom, Hoseok starts the shower and once it's warm he lets me get in first. As soon as the shower door closes Hoseok wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my shoulder "You are so tempting."

"Maybe that's my goal."

Hoseok continues to pepper kisses across my neck and shoulder and he hums "We're gonna be in here a while, I hope you know that."

"I guessed as much. But I swear to god if I end up on this shower floor, you will not be touching me until my heat."

Hoseok chuckles "I won't let you fall sunshine, I promise."

I turn around and hook my arms around his neck and just look at him for second, admiring his features "You're so pretty. So handsome."

Hoseok hums and connects our lips in a soft kiss "Thank you. But I'm nothing compared to the beauty infront of me."