9: Suggestions

I listen to Hoseok and have a snack inbetween my classes. On my way to the basement I stop in the cafe thats in the arts building and grab a coffee, knowing I'll need it to actually make it through getting pictures of Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok.

I get down to the basement and I can already hear the music coming from the studio so it's not hard to find it. I peek in the window and see Hoseok standing with his back to the door, watching Jimin and Jungkook. I open the door and set my bags down in the nearest corner. I sneak up behind Hoseok and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his back.

He jumps slightly and turns his head to look behind him and he smiles when he realizes it's me "Hi."

"Hi."

He pulls his phone from his pocket and pauses the music. Jimin and Jungkook stop and lean over, catching their breath. "Hi Nari." Jimin pants

"Hi Jiminie." I peak around Hoseok "Hi Jungkook."

Jungkook gives me a wave, still struggling to breathe. When they both catch their breath I let go of Hoseok "You guys can do whatever you normally do. Just pretend I'm not here, I will try my best to stay out of your way."

I go over to my bags and start to unpack my camera gear, pulling out what I think I'll need.

For a few hours they practice while I snap pictures. A few times I put my camera down and just watch, amazed by how they move and how talented they all are. They take a break around 8 and order food.

When it gets to the building, Hoseok goes and gets it from the lobby and when he comes back we sit in a circle in the middle of the room. "You guys are really good. I had to put my camera down a few times and just watch."

Jungkook gets shy and smiles slightly but Hoseok and Jimin just full on smile "Thank you. Did you get any really good shots?"

I nod "Yeah I got quite a few. But I have to go through them and edit them."

"Why edit them?" Jimin asks

"To bring focus to areas I want it, fix lighting, contrast and things like that just to make the picture look even better. I don't edit them alot just a little. Small little things that most people wouldn't notice." I shrug

After we finish eating I pack up all my stuff "I should probably get going, I want to start on these and I have some other stuff to finish up tonight. Thank you for letting me make you subjects for my portfolio."

"We should do a photo shoot like a normal one that you would normally do." Jungkook gets excited

I smile "We should, it would be fun."

I grab my bags and pull my keys out "I'll walk you out." Hoseok says

"Bye Noona."

"Bye Jungkook."

"I expect to see those pictures when you're done." Jimin says

I chuckle "I will send you some."

Hoseok opens the door and I walk out, Hoseok close behind me. We get to my car and I put my bags in the passenger seat and then go around to the drivers side. Hoseok following "I was serious earlier Hoseok, you guys are really good. You move so fluidly but you hit every beat sharply."

"Thank you. But I personally still have a long way to go."

"My point still stands."

"You never told me your other conditions."

I hum "No I didn't."

"So what would you like from me?"

I hum in thought "I have a few ideas."