34: Rescue Mission

+Kai's POV+

"Kai where did Nari go?"

"To get batteries for that camera." I point to the camera I'm talking about "But she's been gone longer than she should be. I'll go up to van and see what's taking her so long."

I head up the hill to the parkinglot, starting to get a little concerned. Nari said she needed a minute but not 20 minutes. She never takes breathers that long unless she's on the phone with Hoseok-ssi during and actual break.

I get up to the van and the doors are still open "Nari?"

I don't get a response and I can't smell her. I push on one of the doors and notice the camera batteries laying on the ground and I immediately know something is wrong.

I run back down the hill and find the manager of the group we're photographing today. "Jisung-ssi something is wrong we need to call the police!"

"What's going on?"

"Nari went up to get batteries for one of our cameras 20 minutes ago and she's not up there and the batteries are on the ground!"

"Alright I will call the police. You call whoever you think needs to be called."

He pulls his phone out and walks a few feet away. Within a few minutes everyone knows what's going on and I find Nari's sisters contact in my phone, only having it because we worked with her once in the past. I tell her what's going on and she says she'll call Hoseok-ssi.

It's not long before police are on the scene and I'm giving a statement to two detectives.

-------------

+Nari's POV+

I groan roll my head to the side before opening my eyes. I remember what happened and groan again then notice I'm tied to a chair. "Son of a bitch."

"Such foul language." I hear a female voice and I immediately know who it is and why I'm here.

I meet Tiffany's eyes "Are you fucking kidding me! You've gotten bold you dumb bitch."

"Me, dumb?" She laughs "Whose the perfect little jewl that let herself get kidnapped?" She says mockingly

I roll my eyes "Yes dumb. You really think you'll get away with this? Like Hoseok and the detectives and my sister and my pack aren't looking for me?"

"Your pack? Sweetheart you don't have the pack bite, you aren't shit to them."

I scoff "Pack bite or not that's my family. Clearly something you don't have."

I can feel Naeun poking around in my head and I let her, giving her full access so she can see what I can. Perks of both being jewls, being related and both being mated.

"What do you want Tiffany? You know you aren't getting Hoseok. Not even if you kill me, which by the way if you even wanted a chance you shouldn't because killing me will kill him."

"I want you to suffer."

I scoff "Cause you are soooo good at that."