39: The Ex Story

"No no no. I'm late." I push Hoseok away from me as I slide my shirt over my head.

"Nariii." Hoseok whines

"Hope I love you. But I need to go into work. I'll be back in a few hours and if you are really that horny, take it up with the pup."

"But he's still sleeping."

"Then ask when he wakes up. But let him sleep." I grab a pair of sneakers and turn around, kissing Hoseok's cheek "I love you. I will see you both in a few hours. I really shouldn't be gone that long."

I go over to the bed where Changkyun is spawled on his stomach, the sheet only covering his lower half and brush some hair out of his face before kissing his cheek. I head for the bedroom door but stop and turn around to face Hoseok "Behave yourself please."

"I will. I love you too."

I rush for the door and barely slide my shoes on before I'm out the door. "Quickly Jongki. I'm late." I rush out as I head down the front steps.

"Do you want to drive then?"

"Please."

Jongki hands me the keys and slides in the back seat. I barely wait until he's buckled to pull out of the drive way with haste. We get to the office and I jog down the hallway to the studio, Kai let me know that he brought my stuff down for me. I calm my steps before I reach the door but still walk in quickly "I am so sorry that I'm late. Little too much drinking with old friends last night."

"It's okay boss. The group isn't here yet." One of my girls lets me know.

"Okay good. Is everything ready to go?"

She nods "Yes ma'am. Everything other than your camera is ready."

"I will deal with that then."

Kai smirks at me "Drinking with old friends my ass. You so had alot of sex last night."

"I mean I did go out with friends."

"But there was also alot of sex. You have that look."

I hum "I will not confirm nor deny the whole sex thing."

"That right there is confirmation."

---------------------------

"I'm home." I yell out when I walk in the house.

And not two seconds later a body is slamming into mine "Noona save me!" Changkyun clings to me.

I laugh and wrap my arms around him "From what pup?"

"Hyung. He's being an absolute fiend."

"Too much sex?"

"Not too much. But he is very horny."

"Probably a mini rut. He had his rut early in September. If he hadn't he'd be having it right now."

"That explains alot."

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking about it."

"It's okay. It's not like he's horrible in bed."

"That he is not." I sigh and press a kiss to the side of Changkyun's head "Let me get changed and calm the beast. Then we can talk."

"Are you sure you don't want to rest a little before we do?"

I hum "I'm sure. It wasn't a full day of work so I'm not as tired as I could be."

"Okay. Maybe we can make dinner or a snack while we talk?"

"Sure."

He lets me go and I head for the bedroom, finding Hoseok sprawled out on the bed in his boxers. "Hey there hot stuff." I tug my shirt off and Hoseok raises his eyebrow in interest.